1. Mercury directs you to find the transport terminal. You receive two build points, to start this level at v2.7.6.
2. ICPs patrol the area. Keep their backs to you as they pass. Note the infinite energy patch routine in the foreground and the health patch routine in the background, right.
3. This archive bin contains Permission 2 and a Virus Scan Gold subroutine.
4. Time for the LOL sniper rifle. Eliminate the ICPs from a distance one by one.
5. Eliminate the finder in the next area ahead.
6. Snipe the remaining ICPs. Once the area is clear, no more will spawn.
7. Through here is a ramp to the upper level.
8. Build note 17 is to the right. Grab it to raise yourself to v2.7.8.
9. No permission for this archive bin just yet.
10. Here is build note 18, which raises you to v2.8.0.
11. Transfer Permission 3 and the Viral Shield from this archive bin.
12. The Viral Shield is100% corrupt. Drag it to your Disinfect Procedural for repair.
13. Descend the ramp to the lower level then jump onto one of these data blocks as they come out of the glowing opening ahead. The block will carry you up.
14. You must time this just right. Ahead of you will be this ledge. Jump to the ledge just before the block changes direction. If you time this correctly you can jump ahead to step 20.
15. Alternately, you can allow the block to slide left and use these data blocks behind you to cross to the opposing ledge.
16. To escape the ledge, hop as indicated.
17. Then from 3 it's 4-5.
18. Next, wait for a yellow block to emerge from this opening.
19. The yellow block will carry you to within jumping distance of the ledge in step 14.
20. Activate the Optimizer and upgrade whatever subroutine you like. The Viral Shield is a good choice as it will save you some time from having so many infected subroutines.
21. These blocks come in two groupings, a grouping of three and a grouping of two. Blocks 1 and 3 from the grouping of three willl carry you to the opposing ledge from step 15. Note the infinite energy patch routine.
22. These data blocks are a straightforward series of hops to the archive bin visible in the back.
23. Inside you'll find Permission 5 and an unknown subroutine (Alpha Sequencer).
24. Backtrack to the ledge, then jump as indicated in steps 16-17. This time, instead of jumping on a yellow block as in step 18, jump onto a red block to take you below.
25. Finally, jump onto this ledge. Note the health patch routine on the far right.
26. Your objectives are updated. Activate the energy bridge and cross.
27. You now have permission to access the email inside this archive bin from step 9.
28. Backtrack across the energy bridge to the I/O node and receive Mercury's message. She instructs you to release the Mooring Apps. You are awarded two build notes raising your total to v2.8.2.
29. Around the right you'll find build note 19, raising you to v2.8.4.
30. Hide inside the data blocks and ready your LOL. Take out any attacking ICPs.
31. Your LOL works well in this wide-open area. This ICP and the previous one both will drop Permission 5 in their core dumps, which you already have.
32. You receive two build points for entering the Transport terminal, raising you to v2.8.6. That is a mooring app straight ahead, but you don't have access to release it yet.
33. Snipe the finder program that stalks this area.
34. This archive bin is inaccessible at the moment. Note the infinite energy patch routine in the background.
35. Atop these data blocks you'll find another Permission 5 and an email.
36. This ramp will lead to the archive bin visible in the background-left, where you'll find an email and Permission 1.
37. You now have access to the email from step 34.
38. Backtrack to the archive bin from step 36. Pass through the indicated doorway.
39. Snipe the ICPs on the other side.
40. Their core dumps have Permissions 2 and 5, which you already have.
41. You'll find build note 20 here, which brings you to v2.8.8.
42. Here is build note 21. You are now at v2.9.0. Note the archive bin on the right.
43. The archive bin holds Permissions 7 and 4, which you need, plus an Alpha Primitive Charge and a Beta Profiler, which you already have.
44. You'll find a health patch routine here.
45. You now have access to release the Mooring Apps.
46. More ICPs spawn as the Mooring Apps are released, so ready your weapon.
47. You also have access to the sec rezzers. It's a good idea to deactivate them before releasing the Mooring Apps.
48. Release all three Mooring Apps.
49. Backtrack up this ramp and through the indicated doorway to access the final two Mooring Apps.
50. Three more build points are added after the third Mooring App is released, bringing you to v2.9.3.
51. Cross the energy bridge to the transport and exit the level.