1. This level is a series of three light cycle training grids. You earn five build notes for making it this far, lifting you to v9.1.8.
2. Since these are training grids they're pretty simple. Basically wide-open fields.
3. Grid Alpha opens with a choice. You can turn right to grab the Turbo.
4. Or you can begin with a left turn and grab the Trail Spike.
5. My preference goes to the Trail Spike.
6. Defeat both racers and drive to the exit ring.
7. Welcome to Grid Beta. You've just earned five build points, bringing you to v9.2.3.
8. This Missile power-up is the immediate objective in Grid Beta.
9. This time you'll need to defeat four opponents before the exit ring is activated.
10. Before the third race begins, Alan is able to recompile Mercury to her good ol' self.
11. But for some strange reason she doesn't show on the grid. Anyway, another Missile power-up is your early advantage for Grid Gamma.
12. Again, there are four opponents to defeat. Drive to the exit ring and earn 10 build points, ending the level at v9.3.3.