1. In the opening cutscene you learn that the remaining controller tower must be destroyed.
2. You receive a communication from your father. He's inside the computer, hiding from corrupt programs.
3. You were awarded 10 build points for the previous level, and are now awarded two more points. You are v6.7.3.
4. Climb down these blocks to get to build note 64.
5. The ICPs no longer view you as a threat. Grab the build note and raise to v6.7.5.
6. This archive bin holds Corrode Alpha (you have Beta), Permission 6 and an email.
7. Listen as KernelSupport.api sends a message to the Kernel.
8. Stock up on health and energy here.
9. Mia advises that there is a large cluster of z-Lots up ahead. Best to ready your Ball Launcher and have your defenses installed - especially your Viral Shield.
10. Follow the yellow brick road. Up ahead you can see build notes 65 and 66, which raise you to v6.7.9.
11. This time the ICPs fight alongside you.
12. Health is available here. The fierce volley from the z-Lots will infect your subroutines. Quarantine and disinfect as quickly as possible.
13. Beware the z-Lots attacking from above.
14. These archive bins hold an Alpha Ball Launcher and Permission 8.
15. Here you'll find an email and a Beta Truncate subroutine. Note the infinite energy patch routine on the right.
16. Hop across to build note 67, raising you to v6.8.1. An archive bin behind the build note holds an Alpha Drunken Dims subroutine. Note the health patch routine on the right.
17. Your objectives are updated -- you need to find an I/O node and receive a communication from your father. Proceed through here.
18. That's the I/O node straight ahead.
19. You discover that you and your father are, indeed, on the same server. Alan tells you that you need Ma3a and the correction algorithms to return home. You are awarded two build points for the conversation, lifting you to v6.8.3.
20. Don't try to jump the gap to the health patch routine. We'll get to that in a moment. Instead, enter the data stream.
21. Up here you'll find more z-Lots and build note 68. Snatch it to raise yourself to v6.8.5.
22. Return through the data stream. Jump across the gap where indicated.
23. Now you can transfer energy from the patch routine we saw earlier.
24. A boss bar appears. Your task is to defeat multiple Rector Scripts until the controller tower is destroyed. Each time a Rector Script is derezzed, the boss bar will go down.
25. Another health patch routine is available here.
26. Infinite energy patch routines are available here...
27. ...and up here.
28. The ICPs will help you in your fight against the Rector Scripts.
29. In addition to the Rector Scripts, you'll have many z-Lots to contend with.
30. This is a very difficult battle, but here's a tactic guaranteed for success. Install your Primitive Charge and Corrode subroutines, then take cover behind one of these pillars.
31. Lean out from behind the pillar, throw your disk at the Rector Script, then release the lean key to take cover once again. Repeat rapidly and wear down the Rector Scripts, one by one with no need for energy refills.
32. You earn 10 build points once the Controller Tower is destroyed. You are now v6.9.5.
33. In the ending cutscene you see that the ICPs don't quite understand how the Controller Tower was brought down. Unfazed, the Kernel issues orders to finish cleansing the system.