1. In the opening cutscene, your father tells you that you have to find Thorne before the ICPs do.
2. This ICP tells you about a massive data stream.
3. Apparently, you earned 10 build points for the last level, plus another two for the opening conversation with your father, bringing you to v7.0.7 -- time to upgrade. I recommend putting it all towards Weapon Efficiency.
4. Proceed as indicated.
5. Build note 69 is visible on the right, raising you to v7.0.9. You do not yet have permission for the archive bin on the left.
6. You'll find build note 70 here in front of these patch routines. You are raised to v7.1.1.
7. You're in the heart of the corruption and there are plenty of z-Lots down here. Even a few Rector Scripts, like this one. Make sure your Viral Shield is installed along with as many of your defensive subroutines as you can fit.
8. Here is an energy patch routine and build note 71, which advances you to v7.1.3.
9. The z-Lots will randomly drop Alpha Ball Launchers.
10. Here is build note 72, lifting you to v7.1.5. Beware the z-Lots who attack from above as this one does.
11. The z-Lot on the platform above this energy patch routine will drop an Alpha Drunken Dims subroutine.
12. There is a Code Optimization Ware next to this z-Lot, but don't use it just yet.
13. Here is an infinite energy patch routine. Also note the health patch routine to its lower-right. You can just make out the Code Optimization Ware in the background for reference.
14. Hop down these blocks to get to build note 73, which advances you to v7.1.7.
15. Derezz this Rector Script and read the email in the archive bin.
16. Another Alpha Drunken Dims is in the core dump next to this Rector Script. Note the health patch routine on the left. The archive bin on the right holds Permission 8, an email, and a Gold Viral Shield.
17. You'll find these health and energy patch routines down here at the bottom of the map.
18. Also down here is this archive bin holding Permission 1 and an email. Another email is in the archive bin in the background.
19. Yet another email is found in this archive bin.
20. Inside this archive bin are Permissions 4 and 6 plus another email.
21. This archive bin contains two Beta Corrode subroutines plus a Beta Drunken Dims (you have Alpha).
22. Now that you've obtained all the subroutines available on this level, it's time to activate the Optimizer.
23. Upgrading the Drunken Dims to Gold would be a good choice, but I still prefer to work on those defensive subroutines. Here I upgrade Peripheral Seal to Gold.
24. The level exit is a bit difficult to identify -- here it is. Don't forget to exploit the level's health and energy routines before leaving.
25. You are awarded 10 build points for entering the data stream. You end the level at v7.2.7.