1. Your father sends a backup copy of Mercury in the opening cutscene.
2. Mercury instructs you to remove the security clamp form the array modulator.
3. Defeat the resource hogs in the area. You can grab Permission 1 from one of their core dumps.
4. You can also retrieve Permission 1 from this archive bin.
5. Here's build note 59. Search these archive bins for 4 emails and Permission 4. You are now v6.3.8.
6. You do not yet have access to these archive bins.
7. Transfer energy to this bit.
8. Follow the bit to this socket. Activate the socket to open the data stream to level 2, then enter.
9. More resource hogs await.
10. Build note 60 brings you to 6.4.0. You don't yet have permission for the archive bin on the right.
11. Climb down to this archive bin and retrieve Permission 5.
12. You can now return to the archive bin from step 10 and retrieve Permission 8. You already have Permission 1.
13. Health and energy. On the left is an inactive data stream.
14. The bit needed to activate the socket is around this corner, along with build note 61. Use the archive bin from steps 10 and 12 (visible on the right) for reference.
15. This build note brings you to v6.4.2. Energize the bit and it flies to the socket.
16. Activate the socket then step through the data stream to Security Clamp Control.
17. More resource hogs. That's build note 62 in the rear-right, which raises you to v6.4.4.
18. Fill up on health. Just visible in the background is an archive bin holding Permissions 2 and 8.
19. Climb these blocks. On the ledge is a Code Optimization Ware.
20. Wouldn't it be nice if all of your defensive subroutines were Gold? Upgrade your Support Safeguard to Gold and you're one step closer.
21. Activate this socket to remove the security clamp from the array modulator. Your objectives are updated and you are awarded 10 build points, bringing you to v6.5.4.
22. Enter the data stream to return to Level Two.
23. This time, it's the ICPs who are waiting for you.
24. Access this data stream and return to Level Three.
25. More ICPs engage you. Defeat them and use the level's many health and energy patch routines.
26. Return to these progress bins that you couldn't access earlier. Inside them you'll find Triangulate Gold, a Beta Profiler, an unknown Beta (Power Block), a Beta Cluster and a Beta Sequencer.
27. You'll find Mercury down here, but do not approach her yet. Instead, climb the indicated area.
28. Build note 63 is below. Raise yourself to v6.5.6.
29. It's now safe to approach Mercury. You are awarded five build points, raising you to v6.6.1. A forcefield raises behind you that would have prevented access to build not 62.
30. Talk to Mercury while she opens the exit port.
31. Enter the exit port to end the level.