1. Build note 55 brings you to v5.9.4.
2. Here's build note 56, lifting you to v5.9.6. Note the energy patch routine.
3. Build note 57 raises you to v5.9.8.
4. Talk to Tia and it becomes evident that a very popular compiler is nearby.
5. A Code Optimizer is here.
6. Continue to beef up your defenses by upgrading your Submask.
7. Icepick is currently patronizing the compiler program. He could be distracted if the DJ would play the right track.
8. Talk to the DJ and he asks you to ask around and see what the crowd wants to hear.
9. Cliff would like to hear Track six.
10. Angus also likes Track six.
11. Tia prefers Track 3.
12. Time to head upstairs. Step into the data stream.
13. These archive bins hold a Gold Profiler, a Gold Virus Scan, a Gold Y-Amp, Permission 6, an email, and Permission 8.
14. Harvey prefers track three. Note the infinite energy patch routine.
15. Grab build note 58 to advance to version 6. Note the I/O Node in the background/left. Upgrade your health to Surge Mode and assign the remaining points to Weapon Efficiency.
16. Talk to Lydia and find that she wants the DJ to play Track six.
17. Return to the DJ and ask him to play Track 6. You are awarded five build points, bringing you to v6.0.5.
18. Return to the compiler program and a cutscene plays. The compiler agrees to install the code onto Ma3a. You earn five build points, bringing you to v6.1.0.
19. Return upstairs to the I/O Node from Step 15. You receive this video message from your father and are awarded two build points, bringing you to v6.1.2.
20. Too late. Thorne appears. Time for a boss battle.
21. Your objective is to keep Ma3a alive for three minutes. Thorne is invincible, so don't waste your energy fighting him. Ma3a is only vulnerable to a ball of energy that Thorne will sporadically summon. David Schenet emails, "It takes Thorne a moment or two to summon this ball of energy, and he makes a distinctive scream as he's doing it. This gives you a chance to fire your disc at the ball and destroy it, so Thorne has to start the process all over again."
22. If you're low on health you can hang out behind Ma3a and wait for Thorne to summon the next attack.
23. But your best bet is to head upstairs and stick close to the infinite energy patch routine from step 14. Your reward will be the Alpha Drunken Dims that the z-Lots drop.
24. When the timer counts down the final cutscene plays. Ma3a has been transformed into an evil monster...and she kills Byte.