1. Mercury shows you how to quietly take out enemies using the Rod Primitive.
2. She recommends installing your Fuzzy Signature subroutine. This allegedly makes you harder to detect.
3. Your task is to sneak up on spooler and take him out with the Rod Primitive - quietly.
4. Here's an alternate approach. Either way it's seemingly impossible to remain undetected, even crouching with the Fuzzy Signature installed.
5. Derezz spooler with the Rod. You can press-and-hold or jab away like a madman. You will earn five build points, bringing you to v2.2.1.
6. Mercury gives you a permission.
7. Use the permission on the socket (left) after filling up at the infinite energy patch routine (right).
8. Trying to stealth this is just painful. Your best bet is to simply rush the ICPs.
9. Grab Permission 5 from the first ICP's core dump.
10. Permission 5 allows you to shut down the four Sec Rezzers on the central pillar.
11. Try to take out the ICPs individually when they are isolated.
12. Inside this room (inset) you'll find a health patch routine.
13. The core dump from defwatch.exe has an unknown subroutine.
14. Your Port Procedural determines it to be a Suffusion weapon.
15. Use the Suffusion to take out the Finder.
16. Talk to ROMie and earn five build points. You are now at v2.2.6. ROMie instructs you to find a bit.
17. You'll find the bit in the same room as the health patch routine from step 12. Transfer energy to the bit and it will fly to ROMie's cell.
18. Return to ROMie and lower the forcefield. You are awarded five build points, raising you to v2.3.1. (Note: You could have instead released the bit in step 12, whereby you would have earned 10 build points the first time you encounter ROMie. Either way the result is the same.)
19. Time for a jumping puzzle. Your objective is the archive bin and then the build note, just visible behind and to the left of the bin.
20. You already have a Fuzzy Signature, so you only need to download Permissions 2 and 6, plus the Virus Scan.
21. Make your way up to the ledge and grab build note 13, raising you to v2.3.3.
22. Continue along the ledge, toward the catwalk leading to that archive bin. You can also just make out an infinite energy patch routine at the end of the ledge.
23. Grab Permission 3 and the Peripheral Seal subroutine.
24. The Peripheral Seal subroutine is 100% corrupted -- drag it to your Disinfect Procedural for repair.
25. Head around this ledge.
26. Grab built note 14 and you're now at v2.3.5.
27. You now have permission to lower this forcefield.
28. Activate the Optimizer inside and upgrade one of your subroutines. The recommended approach is to upgrade the Y-Amp to Gold.
29. It's now time to step into the data stream.
30. Five build points are awarded for making it to the processing level. You're now at v2.4.0.
31. Use this I/O node to receive Mercury's message.
32. Mercury tells you to destroy the two encryption keys. You are awarded five build points, bringing you to v2.4.5.
33. Take out spooler.exe with your Suffusion. Remember its short range. Spooler's core dump contains Permission 5, which you already have. Note the infinite energy patch routine.
34. Here's the first encryption key.
35. Here's the second encryption key. Destroy them both and earn five build points. You are now at v2.5.0.
36. Step onto the processing platform. The platform rises.
37. The ICPs are jittery and ready to hit the nearest sec rezzer. There's one at the top of that ramp, straight ahead. Dash up there and deactivate it.
38. On the upper level you'll find more ICPs and a finder.
39. Deactivate this sec rezzer at the end of the corridor.
40. Your Suffusion is a single-shot weapon against these ICPs at close range.
41. Inside this archive bin is Permission 3 and an Alpha Suffusion.
42. Back on the upper level you'll find build note 15, bringing you to v2.5.2.
43. This archive bin has Permission 4, which you need. Note the energy patch routine through the boxes, easily accessible around the side.
44. Next door is this archive bin with an email and a Beta Y-Amp.
45. Fill up on health at the end of the hall.
46. Back on the lower level is the observation room tower access. Deactivate the forcefield and enter.
47. To the right is build note 16. Your version is now v2.5.4.
48. Enter the data stream to the observation tower.
49. More ICPs await you at the top. Again, your Suffusion will take them out with one shot - at short range. Note the energy patch routine.
50. Here is the health patch routine. The archive bin in the back contains an unknown subroutine, Permission 8 (which you need), a Power Block subroutine, and an Alpha Peripheral Seal (you have Beta).
51. Your Port Procedural reveals the subroutine to be the LOL, a sniper rifle.
52. Once the area is clear, spend a moment to enjoy the view out the windows.
53. Here's what you came for - your disc. Grab it to complete the objective and add ten build points. You are now at v2.6.4.
54. More ICPs attack. Their core dumps have nothing of interest, so it's safe to jump right into the data stream.
55. More ICPs await you below - have your Suffusion ready.
56. Fight your way here and lower the forcefield where indicated. Head below.
57. Here is the exit -- approach to end the level.