1. Your transport pulls into the terminal in the opening cutscene.
2. Byte suggests leaving the area immediately.
3. Here's a lesson in humility. Note that this shot indicates Jet v4.0.7, yet the screens before and after show v4.0.5. I inadvertently loaded a saved game where I had not gotten all of the build notes from the previous level. The error was caught late, and finally identified by Hobag, whom I will forever be indebted to for saving my sanity as I tried to find those missing two build points. Add 2 build points to the referenced Jet version number from this point forward.
4. Two ICPs patrol below. I hate to do this to a spam filter...
5. Build notes 35 and 36 bring you to v4.0.9.
6. Back on the Jungle Gym. The archive bin in the foreground contains Permissions 5 and 6. The bin in the background holds a video archive.
7. The video archive shows fCon's DataWraith Training Lab.
8. Head over to the data stream where Byte is circling and lower the forcefield.
9. You are awarded five build points for reaching the power router's communication core. You are now at v4.1.4. Note the infinite energy patch routine on the left.
10. A finder patrols ahead.
11. The ICPs in the area drop nothing in their core dumps. Beware of this ICP who will attack from above.
12. The upper archive bin holds Permission 2, an Alpha Base Damping subroutine (which you have) and a Beta Submask (an upgrade from your Alpha). The lower bin holds three emails, each detailing biographic information on the three fCon operatives: Seth Crown III, Dr. Eva Popoff, and Esmond Baza.
13. Return to the I/O Node and receive Ma3a's message.
14. Ma3a instructs you to disable the router's communications bits. Two build points are awarded, bringing you to v4.1.6.
15. Enter the data stream to level 2.
16. The LOL is your friend here.
17. Snipe the Finder scouting this area.
18. This archive bin holds Permission 6, which you have, Permission 1, which you don't, and an unknown Gold subroutine (Virus Scan).
19. Continue through here. Turn right.
20. Build note 37 raised you to v4.1.8.
21. Behind you is this health patch routine.
22. Continue to this junction with another health patch routine, plus an infinite energy patch routine.
23. Turn right. The ringway can only be traversed counterclockwise. Wait for a segment of the energy bridge to activate, step on, then repeat.
24. The segments are incomplete toward the end of the gap. You'll have to jump several times.
25. ICPs attack up ahead. Sniping them with your LOL works well.
26. The three communication bits are found in these three tunnels.
27. Overload each bit with energy.
28. Ten build points are awarded once all three bits are disabled. You are now at v4.2.8.
29. Ready your Ball Launcher then continue counterclockwise along the ringway. Again, you will need to jump toward the end of the gap as the bridge segments are incomplete.
30. More ICPs spawn at the other side. Use the health and energy patch routines here to keep going.
31. Bruno activates this bridge segment and the data stream exit. Build note 38 is visible in the background-left, raising you to v4.3.0.
32. More ICPs attack. Their core dumps only contain health and energy. You'll need to check your six, as additional ICPs will spawn behind you. The archive bins on the left contain an Alpha Cluster subroutine and a Beta Fuzzy Signature, both of which you have, plus an email.
33. You'll find Ma3a waiting for you by this data stream to the Power Router Oculus. Pass through to finish the level.