1. No opening cutscene, but you do earn 10 build points. You are now at v4.4.0.
2. Saddle up. Combined with Triangulate, the Ball Launcher works well at range.
3. Works great mid-range, too. Just don't shoot too close or you'll feel your own splash damage. Note the health and energy patch routines in the background. There are many ICPs here. One will drop Permission 4.
4. You earn five build points once all the ICPs are derezzed and Ma3a docks in the Defense Protocol Socket. You are now v4.4.5.
5. This archive bin holds Triangulate Alpha (you have Beta), an unknown subroutine (which turns out to be a Triangulate Beta), Permission 4 (which you have) and an email.
6. Climb over the data blocks and hop to this archive bin containing a video archive.
7. The smell of a boss battle is in the air...
8. You'll need your Y-Amp installed to reach build note 39. You raise to v4.4.7. To the right you can see archive bins which hold an email, a Submask Beta (which you have), a Support Safeguard Beta (which is an upgrade for your Alpha), a Base Damping Alpha (which you have), and an Alpha Truncate.
9. Build note 40 brings you to v4.4.9.
10. Talk to Ma3a. She instructs you to "locate the routing Oculus and rotate." Note the patch routines on the right.
11. Activate this platform and it descends to the Oculus Control Level.
12. Listen to Chuckles. He thinks you are here for the shift change.
13. Chuckles shows you all about aligning and rotating the Oculus.
14. If anyone knows how to align the lenses remotely from this panel, as Chuckles says, please post contact me.
15. Before you can be an engineer, though, you have to be a soldier. Around the corner you'll find patrolling ICPs. One will drop Permission 6. Grab build note 41 (visible to the left) and advance to v4.5.1.
16. Around the next corner patrols this finder. Find him before he finds you.
17. Refills available. Activate the Code Optimization Ware on the wall.
18. Time to focus on the defensive subroutines. Truncate is a good choice -- upgrade it to Beta.
19. Take this data stream to the Oculus Control Level.
20. Below you'll find this archive bin holding two emails and an Alpha Cluster subroutine, which you already have.
21. Hop across. To the right is the first of four override bits. The lense controlled by this bit is already aligned, but you'll need to activate it to reconfigure the bridge segments.
22. A brief cutscene shows the lens and bridge segments realigning. Correct alignment is indicated by a yellow circle. A misaligned lens is about to become aligned when you see: A bit label "CMD: Align Lenses"; A bit saying "Yes"; A descending lens.
23. Hop over to the next override bit, but leave it be for now. Activating this bit would misconfigure the bridge and prevent further advancement.
24. Instead, hop across to this sliding segment.
25. Advance to the next override bit as indicated. Activate the bit to rearrange the bridge. The lens also rises into misalignment, but we'll fix that in a moment.
26. Continue across as indicated to the next override bit.
27. The bit is labeled "Align Lenses." This indicates that the lens is misaligned and that activating the bit will correctly align the lens. Activate the bit and it will say, "Yes," and the lens will drop into place.
28. Lens 3 drops into place. Note the yellow circle indicating that this is the only lens properly aligned at the moment.
29. You now need to backtrack, aligning lenses as you go. Start with the previous override bit, as indicated.
30. Lens 4 is now aligned.
31. Turn right and head down this way.
32. Jump onto this sliding segment. Ride it all the way to the other side.
33. Hop across and turn right to the bit controlling Lens 2.
34. Activate the bit and Lens 2 drops into place.
35. Step onto the slider, turn right, take a short hop then follow the arrow to the override bit controlling Lens 1.
36. Activate the bit and Lens 1 drops into place. You receive a message that all Power Router lenses are aligned correctly.
37. You'll find the data stream to the Oculus Control Level on the left.
38. But before you hop into the data stream be sure to relish the full-yellow-circleness of it all.
39. An ICP welcoming committee awaits you upon your return. Many of them drop Permission 6, which you already have.
40. Make your way back to the Oculus control room.
41. Rotate the Oculus.
42. You are awarded ten build points for successfully routing power. Ma3a instructs you to return to the control tower immediately.
43. The archive bin on the left holds an email and both Alpha and Beta LOL subroutines (you currently have Alpha). The archive bin on the right contains a corrupted Gold Y-Amp subroutine.
44. Fill up on health and energy before leaving the area.
45. Ride the platform back up to Ma3a.
46. Talk to Ma3a. She needs you to protect her while she reverses the defense protocols.
47. Ready your LOL, top off your health and energy, then pass through the data stream to the control tower.
48. A timer counts down. You must defend Ma3a for a full two minutes and twenty seconds. Take up position to the right of this infinite energy patch routine.
49. The key here is knowing where to create the choke points, and when it's safe to refuel. Ma3a is at (1). You can create choke points on the ramps at (2) and (3).
50. Here's an ICP being sniped at choke point (3).
51. Just before the 1:30 mark there will be a brief lull in the action. Make the most of it by refilling your energy cache.
52. If you're a sniper fan then this should help make up for all those jumping puzzles.
53. At the 40-second mark comes the second pause. Head back to the infinite energy patch routine and fillerup!
54. Keep an eye on the left ramp. If the ICPs get this close there's no room for error.
55. You are awarded 10 build points for eliminating the ICP threat, raising you to v4.7.6.
56. The level ends with a cutscene of your next foe - the Seeker.