1. Guest cuts into your conversation with Ma3a.
2. You start the level at v5.2.9. Resource hogs are visible in the background. An infinite energy patch routine is visible in the foreground.
3. This socket is on the left. You must find the missing bit.
4. Fight past the resource hogs then head down this ramp.
5. Here's the missing bit on the right, just next to build note 46, advancing you to v5.3.1.
6. Energize the bit and it floats to the socket. Use the socket to activate the energy bridge.
7. Defeat the resource hogs on the other side and you'll find this health patch routine and an archive bin containing an unknown alpha subroutine (which turns out to be an Alpha Peripheral Seal), a Beta Triangulate, an Alpha Submask, a Beta Base Damping, and Permission 2.
8. Fight past the resource hogs and head up this ramp.
9. Many resource hogs await at the top. There are two emails here, the upper one has an interesting piece of information about Jet.
10. "Jet" is short for "Jethro."
11. Grab build note 47 and raise yourself to v5.3.3. Exit through the corridor to the right.
12. Defeat the lone resource hog at the end of this walkway. Welcome to the Suppression Circuit Core. Think of it as Xen - with a timer!
13. You have three minutes to open each suppression circuit. Follow the numbers to get to the first circuit at (6).
14. Open the circuit and grab build note 48 and you'll be v5.3.5.
15. The timer resets. Wait for this platform to fall within reach, then jump on.
16. Jump onto (1), then quickly leap onto (2) before it rises.
17. From there jump to platforms (1), (2), and (3) before arriving at your destination (4).
18. Open Surge Suppression Circuit 2, and the timer will once again reset to three minutes.
19. One more circuit to go. Begin by stepping onto this slow-moving platform.
20. Step to (1) then (2).
21. Continue onto (1) then jump over to fast-moving (2).
22. Step onto the indicated platform when it rises to meet you.
23. You'll need to have your Y-Amp installed and be running to make the jump from (1) to (2). Otherwise you can step across using the unmarked platform southeast of (2).
24. Open the third suppression circuit and earn three build points. You are now at v5.3.8.
25. The platform rises. Ready your LOL.
26. Snipe the two Finders floating around the top.
27. More resource hogs are beyond this doorway. Take them out at range.
28. Grab their core dumps and use the infinite energy patch routine visible in the background. There is a Code Optimization Ware here, but don't use it just yet.
29. Inside these archive bins are two emails, Corrode Alpha, Corrode Beta, and Permission 5.
30. Return to the Tron Legacy Code Archive Directory and jump these partitions to the Optimization Ware. You'll need your Y-Amp to make these jumps.
31. Upgrade the subroutine of your choice. Upgrading the Beta Corrode to Gold would be a good choice, but my preference is to bring the Ball Launcher up to peak.
32. Jump over these partitions to get to build note 49.
33. The build note raises you to v5.4.0. The lower archive bin in the background contains Permission 3, which you'll need to access the email in the upper bin.
34. The energy bridge extends as you approach.
35. Sampson warns you away from the archive entrance.
36. After failed attempts at persuasion, Jet finally relies on a variation of Spock's trick from Wolf in the Fold.
37. Dude has a seizure. Step into the data stream.
38. You earn five build points for finding the Tron Legacy Code. You are now v5.4.5.
39. Talk to I-No. Note the health patch routine behind him.
40. Ma3a instructs you to grab the legacy code. Note the energy patch routine behind her.
41. Grabbing the code is as simple as walking up this ramp. You are awarded 20 build points, raising you to v5.6.5.
42. Jet thanks I-No in the ending cutscene.