1. If you're reading this you are probably frustrated and annoyed -- and just want to get to the solution. Be my guest. Everyone else: Jet forgot to ask Thorne for his password, and the OS is not being helpful.
2. You're in a PDA -- there's only room for the bare essentials. You really don't even need the Ball Launcher, as the Disc is fine for the light combat in this level.
3. Beware the Finder that stalks here. One shot from your disc will take it out.
4. Build note 74 brings you to v7.4.6.
5. Activate this PDA function. An energy bar appears, your objectives are updated and you are awarded five build points, bringing you to v7.5.1. It seems that activating several functions might drain enough energy to get the the attention of the operating system.
6. You don't yet have access to this archive bin.
7. Proceed through the indicated doorway.
8. Activate the energy bridge and grab build note 75. You are now v7.5.3. You can't activate the other segment of the bridge - yet.
9. Follow the corridor back to the room where you started. Before activating this lift, note the System Functions Monitor above. The highlighted area indicates the system Function we just activated. Three other inactive Functions are blinking, for a total of four PDA Functions.
10. Ride the lift down to find build note 76, raising you to v7.5.5.
11. Health and energy patch routines are also down here, as is another Finder. The Finders throughout this level respawn, so get used to them buzzing around like gnats. Also important to note: you will be unable to activate the PDA Functions when Finders are nearby.
12. You'll eventually hear the OS report, "Energy conservation Finders activated." This is when the Finders respawn. Shortly afterward a Finder will deactivate the Functions you've set, and the power level will rise back to normal. If you're feeling rushed, you've got the picture. Continue through this doorway.
13. You'll find this archive bin holding Permissions 2 and 6, plus an email.
14. Another PDA function is on the right, there are sliding panels on the left, and another System Functions Monitor is on the back wall.
15. Examine the Monitor after activating the PDA Function. Note the highlighted area.
16. Hop onto the sliding panels and ride them to the other side.
17. Another PDA Function and System Functions Monitor.
18. Activate the PDA Function and check the Monitor -- two Functions lit up at once! Don't get your hopes up.
19. An infinite energy patch routine is here. Pass through the doorway as indicated.
20. Inside this room is build note 77, raising you to v7.5.7. Also here is another Finder and this lift to the right.
21. Up here is a duplicate of the room you started in. Also here is yet another Finder.
22. This archive bin holds Permissions 3 and 2, plus an email.
23. Activate the fourth PDA function.
24. Check the Functions Monitor. The functions are numbered in the order we found them. Function 4 is lit.
25. Clearly, the task is to run the circuit in the shortest time. Before we can begin, there's one more piece that needs to fall into place. Proceed through this door.
26. Activate this segment to complete the energy bridge. You now have a shorter route between the upper Functions.
27. This archive, previously inaccessible, now gives up an email and a Gold Base Damping (you have Beta).
28. Now lets get this thing done. You have a surprising amount of flexibility so long as you start from the lower level. You can start on either Function, it doesn't matter. You will help yourself by making sure that the lift on the other side is already down, but it isn't necessary. Activate the first PDA Function.
29. Hop onto the sliders. Destroy any Finders in the area as they will deactivate the Function in your wake.
30. Activate the second Function.
31. Continue through the doorway to the room with the lift.
32. Activate the lift and ride it up.
33. Destroy any Finders in the area, then activate the third Function.
34. Head through the doorway and keep moving! On the right you can see the Monitor is showing three lit Functions.
35. The operating system implores you, "Don't do this. I need energy to operate." Muahahaha.
36. Now you use the energy bridge. Dash across.
37. Head toward the final function, destroying any Finders you see.
38. Almost there. A finder will most likely be positioned above the final Function.
39. Activate the fourth Function and complete the objective. You are awarded 10 build points, advancing you to v7.6.7.
40. The OS allows Jet to exit through the modem port in the ending cutscene.