1. In the opening cutscene, Jet learns to first align the rings, then configure them.
2. You are awarded 10 build points to start the level, lifting you to v8.0.6 -- time to level up! Again, I recommend putting it all into Weapon Efficiency.
3. A brief battle ensues -- very brief if you can prevent the ICPs from hitting the Sec Rezzer.
4. Build note 83 advances you to v8.0.8.
5. There is a health patch routine and an infinite energy patch routine here. You don't yet have permission to the archive bin on the right.
6. Enter the data stream to the Access Ring Alignment Platform.
7. Spend some time to look around. If you have a high frame rate these firewall rings are incredible.
8. Build note 84 brings you to v8.1.0. The energy barrier ahead causes about 10 points health damage. Wait for it to dissipate, then advance.
9. Align Access Ring 1.
10. A short cutscene shows the first ring moving into alignment.
11. Listen to these programs' desire for a new hero.
12. Return to the Firewall Hub via the data stream.
13. Enter the data stream to Platform 2.
14. A lone ICP patrols here. Build note 85 takes you to v8.1.2. The archive bin on the right holds Permissions 2 and 3, and the bin on the left holds an email.
15. Activate this bit to align Access Ring 2.
16. A cutscene plays, showing the second ring moving into alignment.
17. Enter the data stream to Access Ring Alignment Platform 3.
18. Standing on this mark will protect you from the energy fields.
19. You'll want to grab Permission 5 and the email from this archive bin. The unknown subroutine is a Beta Submask, you have Gold.
20. Again, stand on this mark while the energy fields dissipate. Build note 86 raises you to v8.1.4.
21. Activate the bit and watch a cutscene of the final ring falling into alignment.
22. You earn five build points for aligning the rings, bringing you to v8.1.9. Your objectives are updated.
23. Return and battle the ICPs.
24. You now have permission to deactivate the Sec Rezzer. Also, Hobag emails that there is a Code Optimization Ware in the area. Take a look around and grab an upgrade that I missed. Thanks, Hobag!
25. This archive bin holds an unknown subroutine (Alpha Megahurtz) and an Alpha Energy Claw.
26. Enter the data stream to Access Ring Configuration.
27. Build note 87 advances you to v8.2.1.
28. Step onto the platform and the configuration terminal comes online.
29. There are three Configuration Access Terminals. One controls rings 1 and 3, another controls rings 2 and 3, and a third controls rings 1 and 2.
30. Here the rings are numbered. Each use of the terminal advances the rings one clockwise step.
31. The objective is to align the rings' gaps as shown. A short cutscene plays that shows Alan transferring to the fCon server.
32. Enter the data stream to trigger the final cutscene.
33. Alan explains fCon's plans to Jet.