1. The three fCon operatives, now collectively the 'fCon Monster,' have entered the digitizing stream with you.
2. Your Profiler is unable to show the monster's health, but a boss bar appears at the top of the screen.
3. Health and infinite energy are available here.
4. Aside from the constant subroutine disinfections, this first battle isn't too bad. Use the structures for cover and pummel the monster with your Drunken Dims.
5. Bring the boss bar down to zero and earn five build points, bringing you to v9.6.6. You have defeated Baza.
6. This battle is significantly more intense. You will barely have time to keep up with your subroutine management. Here is the infinite energy patch routine.
7. Here is your health patch routine. Run in a circle, keeping the central structure between yourself and the monster.
8. Fall back on this technique we've used before. Lean out from behind the structure, fire your disc, then release the 'lean' key while your disc is retrieved.
9. You can see the heads of Popoff and Crown in this close-up.
10. Bring the boss bar down to zero and earn five more build points, bringing you to v9.7.1. You have defeated Popoff.
11. You, and the fCon monster, rise through the reconfiguring data stream.
12. Time for Crown. Use the same tactics as before, but this time there is no central structure to hide behind. You'll have to trade one hiding place for the next, and keep moving.
13. Here's the infinite energy patch routine.
14. And here's the health patch routine. Yikes!
15. You can actually use the health patch routine to leap onto the block behind it.
16. Wear the fCon boss down to zero, and you earn 10 build points, bringing you to v9.8.1. (Note: As mentioned here, your final score should actually be 9.8.3.)