1. The opening cutscene looks like a movie poster. Very nice.
2. Alan explains that it was he who removed the correction algorithms - with horrific consequences for those who were digitized.
3. You earn two build points for the conversation with Alan, starting the level at v9.3.5.
4. Here's that freebie MegaHurtz Beta mentioned earlier. There's also a Gold Viral Shield and two emails.
5. This email from the fCon CEO (presumedly the mystery man behind the camera) has an interesting tidbit. "I've been waiting twenty years for this moment. I don't want this company to slip through my fingers again."
6. Fill up on health and energy, ready your weapon, then pass through the door ahead to the Command Module.
7. Build note 98 brings you to v9.3.7.
8. The Drunken Dims Gold is an impressively explosive weapon. Here, two ICPs are taken out with this single shot.
9. Here is your objective - the four stabilizer bits.
10. Release each bit and it will turn red.
11. Release all four bits and you earn five build points, bringing you to v9.4.2.
12. Your objectives are updated. Turn the nav helm (that big steering wheel on the left) and initiate a server crash. You'll earn five more build points, advancing you to v9.4.7.
13. DataWraiths attack. And the system is going to crash in thirty microcycles!
14. Don't worry about fighting the DataWraiths, just move. Get out the way you came.
15. You have another opportunity to fill up on health and ammo here.
16. Which makes it easier to take out this DataWraith and grab build note 99. You are now v9.4.9. Squeeze into those red emergency escape conduits dead ahead.
17. You are hurled clear of the crash through the escape tubes.
18. Congratulations! You've arrived at build note 100. Grab it to advance yourself to v9.5.1.
19. Fight through the DataWraiths to get to this area ahead.
20. Clear the area of DataWraiths as best you can before entering, but they will respawn.
21. Start with a dash between those two pillars just ahead.
22. Not only do you have respawning DataWraiths to contend with, but the ceiling is literally falling in. Stick to this edging close to the central wall.
23. You can pause for a breather here.
24. Head up these stairs.
25. Again, stick to the raised area along the walls. Head up those stairs straight ahead.
26. The exit is close. Fill up on health and energy before exiting. You earn 10 build points, bringing you to v9.6.1.
27. In the ending cutscene Jet has a final conversation with Mercury.