1. Pick up the disc then choose whether to continue combat training or advance to the end of training.
2. Download health and energy from the patch routines.
3. Practice using the disc against the combat training program.
4. Search the Core Dump and download Permission 7. Use the health and energy patch routines before passing through the data stream.
5. Your version number is increased to v1.1.0 for completing combat disc training.
6. Defend yourself from the corruption and collect the core dumps.
7. Approach Byte and he lowers this force field. Battle the corrupt program "z-Lot" on the other side then step onto the platform as instructed.
8. Head left off the platform. You can see two emails in the archive bins on the left of this shot.
9. Beyond the archive bins you'll find a health patch routine and your first build note. Grab it to raise your version number to v1.1.2.
10. Head around to the right walkway and Byte lowers this forcefield. Talk to the program beyond.
11. Byte explains that you need to improve your jumping abilities to cross this ledge.
12. Follow him and he lowers this force field.
13. Don't descend the ramp just yet. Instead, turn right.
14. Around the corner you'll find the second build note, raising your version number to v1.1.4.
15. Inside this archive bin is an email and permission 8.
16. Backtrack around the corner and descend the ramp. ROMie asks for help -- deactivate the energy bridge and the debris falls through.
17. Cross the energy bridge after it reactivates. This is what you're looking for, the Y-Amp. Your version number increases to v1.1.9. Grab the Blaster, too.
18. A brief battle ensues. Don't forget to grab the core dump for health and energy.
19. Health and energy patch routines are available here.
20. You probably have several bad blocks by now -- drag them to your Defrag Procedural to free up room for the Y-Amp. You can only defrag one bad block at a time.
21. While you wait for your defrags to finish, climb these blocks to get to the archive bin just visible in the upper-left. Begin where indicated.
22. Inside you'll find an email and Permission 7.
23. Tucked into this corner you'll find the third build note, raising your version number to v1.2.1.
24. Backtrack to the exit ledge and battle a pair of corrupted programs.
25. Approach this program to learn about infected subroutines.
26. Once all of your defrags are complete, press F1 and install your Y-Amp. You can now jump high enough to clear the ledge.
27. You can jump onto the ledge where indicated.
28. Two build points are added for clearing the ledge, raising your version number to 1.2.3. You'll find an Alpha version of the Profiler and an email in the archive bin ahead.
29. Proceed through the exit to end the level and increase your version number 10 points to v1.3.3.