1. Welcome to the City Hub, perhaps the most beautiful level in the game.
2. Tia gives you a Beta Viral Shield, but if you've been following the walkthrough you already have a Gold.
3. Build note 50 lifts you to v5.6.7.
4. Use this control panel to call a moveable platform.
5. Activate the platform and it carries you across the city.
6. Snare build note 51 and you'll be v5.6.9.
7. Build note 52 brings you to v5.7.1. The archive bin in the background contains an Alpha Viral Shield, a Beta Ball Launcher, an unknown subroutine (Beta Virus Scan) and Permission 5.
8. Fill up on health and energy, then head over to Angus_534.
9. Make sure to grab this email before you talk to Angus.
10. It seems that Ma3a's predecessor was eerily similar to Mrs. Bradley.
11. Talk to Angus and you earn two build points for finding a compiler program. Note the infinite energy patch routine. Unfortunately, the process is too complex for Angus and he suggests you try the Progress Bar for a more advanced compiler.
12. Before you can begin your search for the bar, corrupt programs enter the city. Your objectives are updated -- survive the onslaught for two minutes. Optionally, you can choose to protect the three towers from the corruption.
13. These are the three towers. The green tower on the right has been corrupted.
14. This Rector Script is particularly nasty. He and the z-Lots will target you instead of the towers if you approach.
15. You are awarded two build points if you survive but fail to protect any of the three towers.
16. Protect any of the towers and you are awarded five build points instead.
17. Protect only one tower, or protect all three as seen here, and you are still awarded the same five build points.
18. A cutscene shows reinforcements arriving and Jet encountering a reinstalled Mercury program.
19. The Progress Bar's bouncer refuses you entry without Permission 3.
20. A code optimizer is here. Note the health and energy patch routines in the background.
21. You probably felt a bit overwhelmed in the last battle. Beefing up your defenses would help, and Truncate is a good choice to go Gold.
22. That's build note 53, which will bring you to v5.8.0. The archive bin on the right holds an Alpha Ball Launcher and an Alpha Viral Shield.
23. More z-Lots await up here. They'll drop Alpha Corrode and Alpha Ball Launcher subroutines.
24. This Rector Script doesn't drop anything but his core dump contains extra health and energy.
25. Cliff offers you Permission 3 as thanks for defeating the corruption -- you now have permission to enter the Progress Bar.
26. Use this I/O Node to receive Guest's message.
27. All you receive is a garbled warning, but you are awarded two build points for completing the conversation, raising you to v5.8.2.
28. Down here is an infinite energy patch routine and build note 54, advancing you to v5.8.4.
29. Approach the Progress Bar to earn eight build points and end the level.