1. This level is another Seeker boss battle.
2. But this time around you also have respawning DataWraiths to contend with. Save energy and use your disc on the DataWraiths. Make sure you have your Primitive Charge installed.
3. Your Ball Launcher, coupled with your Corrode subroutine, will slowly wear down the Seeker. As with any boss battle, it helps psychologically to have your Profiler installed so you can watch the boss' health decline.
4. Health and energy patch routines are located beneath the platform where you entered the level.
5. More health and infinite energy are at the other end of the map. The infinite energy patch routine is a good place to make your last stand.
6. You can use the giant blocks for cover from the Seekers, but the DataWraiths will find you, so keep moving.
7. When you're really in trouble you can fall back on this technique. Hide behind a block, lean out, through your disc, release the 'lean' key, and recover your disc. As shown here, the disc will pass right through the block upon returning.
8. Destroy the Seeker and earn five build points to increase your version to v8.7.5.
9. Your objectives are updated -- Access a Data Hauler and board the mobile server. A hauler will pull up alongside as shown.
10. Activate the hauler and ride it into the mobile server. You'll earn 10 build points, ending the level at v8.8.5.