1. Another area has been entered (The Root of the Problem from Database). Time to reconfigure memory. Note that the total build notes is one behind -- this is the result of my error in loading the wrong save game mentioned previously.
2. Your Data Hauler docks with the mobile server. Your objectives are updated -- reunite with Alan.
3. But first there's a little ICP business to clean up.
4. One of the ICPs will drop a Beta Power Block.
5. There's also a Finder here.
6. Health and infinite energy.
7. You'll want to visit this archive bin first to grab Permission 2, which you'll need for the archive bin in the back. The unknown subroutine turns out to be a Gold Peripheral Seal. That's build note 93 above the archive bin, which raises you to v8.8.7.
8. This archive bin holds an email and an Alpha Prankster Bit.
9. Activate this platform and ascend to the upper level.
10. There are plenty of ICPs up here so ready your weapon.
11. These ICPs can fly.
12. Go up this ramp.
13. Build note 94 brings you to v8.8.9.
14. There's the health and energy patch routines. We can't get to the build note on the right until the end of the level.
15. Head back to the lower level. Tucked away in a corner is this malfunctioning forcefield. Pass through while it's down and enter the Security Protocol Generator Sector.
16. There are more ICPs in here.
17. Build note 95 advances you to v8.9.1.
18. There are many doors here, but there is one that only requires Permission 2. Pass through.
19. You have entered the Security System Control Core. Use the health patch routine, there's a DataWraith battle coming up.
20. Build note 96 brings you to v8.9.3. Note the additional health patch routine.
21. Your objective is at the top of this ramp - engage the override circuit.
22. Your objectives are updated. Reduce the system's operating efficiency low enough to take the forcefields offline.
23. Here come the DataWraiths. Your disc works well against them. Note this infinite energy patch routine.
24. Across from the previous circuit is this one. Engage it and the security system's operating efficiency drops to 65%, taking the energy bridges offline.
25. Another wave of DataWraiths attacks.
26. Here's a third override circuit.
27. Engage it and the security system's operating efficiency is reduced to 50%.
28. Here's a fourth overdrive circuit.
29. Engage it and the Finders are taken offline.
30. Here is a fifth override circuit. (Note that the order in which these are engaged is unimportant.) Engage the circuit and the security system's operating efficiency is reduced to 25%.
31. Directly across is the sixth and final circuit. Engage it to drop the security system's operating efficiency to 10% and divert power from the forcefields.
32. You now have access to this platform. Activate it and ascend to the upper level.
33. Check your six for any DataWraiths in hot pursuit.
34. Pass through this door.
35. A boatload of DataWraiths are back here. Note the health patch routine and the infinite energy patch routine.
36. We're at the build note we saw earlier - number 97. This note graduates you to v9.0.0 - time to upgrade!
37. Top off your Weapon Efficiency, but after that it's totally subjective whether to send the points to Transfer Rate or Processor.
38. This forcefield is now down, so you can pass through to the area where you started the level.
39. The energy bridges are offline. Hop this route across these bins to get to the central catwalk.
40. There are ICPs here. One will drop a Power Block Beta and another will drop this Power Block Gold.
41. The forcefield is down and you can now reach your objective - the Central Digitizing Core.
42. Continue through here, where there are more DataWraiths to battle - and a Code Optimization Ware.
43. If you're tempted to upgrade the MegaHurtz to Beta - don't. You'll be getting a freebie soon in an upcoming level. Here I upgrade the Drunken Dims to Gold, just for fun - I like the way it looks (and the name is cool, too. :)
44. Don't pass up this health patch routine.
45. Ready your weapon and pass through this door.
46. Inside you'll find Alan and two ICPs watching Ma3a dance in a cage.
47. This is a short battle -- Ma3a does not join in the fight.
48. Once the ICPs are destroyed, talk to Alan. You earn 10 build points, ending the level at v9.1.3.