1. Introductions are interrupted by these light cycle racers. You find yourself back on the racing grid. This time there are three grids. IMPORTANT NOTE: The initial patch has a bug where if you skip the light cycle race in the Ancient Grid Arena, you won't be able to transfer energy later in the next level.
2. Grid 1 opens with three racers coming from the left. Give it all the gas you got. You may also want to take advantage of the green speed patch to your right.
3. Here's what you're racing toward: a Shield Break. Turn left and pick it up for an early advantage.
4. Here's a twist: you'll have tanks shooting at you between races! This is your path to Grid 2 after victory on Grid 1.
5. Grid 2 is tough, but this is sweet: if your final opponent blocks himself in, slow down and wait for the inevitable victory.
6. If you start with an initial left on Grid 2, just past the barrier, you can grab this Trail Spike for an early advantage.
7. After your victory on Grid 2, you have to survive another wave of tanks. Make it past the tanks and your starting point moves to Grid 3 should you crash.
8. Grid 3 opens with this opportunity to grab a Shield Break.
9. You gain 10 build points for your victory in the third race.