1. Ma3a explains why she digitized you.
2. You have entered a new area (Legacy Code from Vaporware). Time to reconfigure memory.
3. Ma3a instructs you to transfer this video archive.
4. The video shows Alan Bradley receiving a 'visit' from fCon. You are awarded five build points, bringing you to v3.3.0.
5. Talk to Ma3a. She explains that she cannot send you back on her own.
6. Follow Ma3a to the com-port and receive her instructions.
7. Here you see the com-port configuration panel. The four symbols refer to the four com-port rings in the background. The command icon in the lower-right of the panel allows you to cycle the comm port rings.
8. Here you'll find these four com-port configuration programs. Each program needs access to its assigned com-port ring.
9. The rings are initially configured to accept Program 02.
10. Activate Program 02 and he walks into com-port ring 2.
11. Cycle the comm port rings once. The rings are now configured to accept Program 03.
12. Activate Program 03 and he'll walk to port 3.
13. Repeat the procedure for ring 1 and then ring 4. You are awarded 6 build points for successfully configuring the com port, raising you to v3.3.6.
14. Activate the I/O Node to receive Ma3a's message.
15. Ma3a instructs you to retrieve three email fragments. You receive a permission and are awarded two build points for completing the conversation.
16. Jump across the divide and grab build note 27, raising you to v3.4.0. You do not yet have the required permissions to access the archive bin. If you have trouble making the jump, you can retrieve the build note later in step 37.
17. Head down this corridor on the right.
18. Tucked along the right wall is build note 28, brining you to v3.4.2.
19. You do not yet have permission for the archive bin on the right, but you can transfer two emails from the others. An alpha LOL is also available but you already have that.
20. The permission you received from Ma3a allows you to activate this energy bridge.
21. Talk to Elijah and have him retrieve email fragment #1. The animation looks very cool. You are awarded five build points for retrieving the fragment, bringing you to v3.4.7.
22. Equip your LOL before continuing. Snipe the finder patrolling the area.
23. Snatch build note 29 before entering the data stream, raising you to v3.4.9.
24. The left archive bin contains a Beta Triangulate subroutine and an unknown subroutine. The other bin contains an email and Permission 5 (which you have.)
25. Your Port Procedural determines the unknown subroutine to be a Beta Suffusion, which is an upgrade of your Alpha.
26. Activate the energy bridge.
27. Ready your LOL and use the patch routines on the right before talking to Dano_374.
28. Dano instructs you to destroy the finders scanning the stacks. Eliminate all three and you are awarded three build points. You are now v3.5.2.
29. Dano retrieves fragment #2, and you are awarded five more build points, bringing you to v3.5.7.
30. Enter the data stream to archive stack #3.
31. Transfer this email then activate the energy bridge using the control visible on the lower left.
32. Ready your LOL and use the patch routines before talking to Josef_805 about fragment #3.
33. Josef instructs you to take out the finders scanning these stacks as well. This time there are five. Once all five are eliminated, you receive three build points, raising you to v3.6.0.
34. Josef retrieves the third email fragment and you receive 10 build points. You are now at 3.7.0.
35. Continue to the I/O node on the left. Talk to Ma3a and receive a permission plus two build points, raising you to v3.7.2.
36. Ready your Ball Launcher and activate this platform. The platform rises.
37. You've now come full circle from step 16. If you were unable to retrieve build note 27 before, you can do it now. The archive bin is still inaccessible - but not for long.
38. ICPs patrol the area. Fight past them down this corridor.
39. Transfer Permission 3, which you were unable to access previously in step 19.
40. Eliminate the remaining ICPs with your Ball Launcher. Again, direct hits score the greatest damage, but you can use the balls as proximity grenades as well. Rapid fire is this weapon's greatest strong point, so keep shooting!
41. Return to the archive bin from step 37 and step 16. Transfer Permission 8, an unknown subroutine and an email. You already have an Alpha LOL and a Beta Suffusion. You are awarded five build points and granted Power Router permission.
42. Your Port Procedural determines the unknown subroutine to be a Beta Virus Scan. Keep your Gold.
43. Ma3a is waiting for you here. Configure the exit port to her left.
44. Approach the exit port to end the level.