1. There is no strength meter for the Seeker boss, but your profiler will give you that information when you pass your reticle over him. This shot shows him at nearly full strength, 1785/1800. Note the infinite energy patch routine in the background.
2. A health patch routine, seen here in the background-right, is available across the grid. Keep moving, fire rapidly, and use the boxes for cover.
3. These programs join in the fight against you. They have names from the darker side of cyberspace: cookie_query, ad_banner, slow_search, and this fella with a curious name.
4. Race from one side of the grid to the other, refueling at the patch routines on each end. Periodically your system resources will become unavailable and you will slow down. Retreat behind cover when this happens.
5. Focus attention on the Seeker's health and rapidly wear him down with your Ball Launcher. When he eventually succumbs, you are awarded 10 build points, and you end the level at v4.8.6.
6. The end cutscene shows the test grid going offline and Jet falling through.