1. The garden wasn't the best place to enter the mall from and I now have to deal with a droid, a camera over my head and a hybrid throwing grenades at me. But you know, I gotta keep it reel, dawg!
2. I take quite a beating getting rid of all the nuisance around me and looking down the main corridor I spot another droid coming this way. I turn left in the bathroom area. In the men's area I find a dead body with 4 cyber modules (inset) and 6 rifled slugs in the trashcan of the women's area. After powdering my nose some I exit and take the gravshaft to the second floor of the mall.
3. Once upstairs I turn left and decide to make a quick stop at Narco Stims. Since nobody's around, I hack both the crate and the replicator. I get 36 prisms from the crate and the replicator has med kits, med and psi hypos.
4. Continuing my shopping spree, I turn the corner ahead and spot a camera. I also realize that there isn't one but two more droids patrolling downstairs. I also see a C3P0 look-alike in the "Clone Maid" shop.
5. Turning right at the "Artechnology" shop we find another piece of the code we need, 4. The replicator here is unusable so I left after giving the manager an earful. I decide to check out the shop in front of Clone Maid next.
6. The dead body contains a log from Rosenberg, 10 prisms and a small beaker. The replicator is pretty boring. The Close Maid shop is empty, so I go to the far end of this floor.
7. Behind a plant I find a psi hypo and 6 bullets plus nanites are up on a pipe. I psi pull the bullets and leave. Did I forget the nanites? Of course not! They're meant as a tourist trap and no matter what you do you won't be able to get them. Don't believe me? Go ahead, give it your best shot and see how you too will fail miserably! Before going down I take the opportunity of my high vantage point to dispatch the droids downstairs and head back to the gravshaft.
8. How neat, an OS upgrade machine along with two upgrade stations and two more behind me. I'll spend some cyber modules once I explored the rest of this area, but for now I upgraded my OS with Pharmo-Friendly for an extra 20% from all hypos.
9. On the other side of the two upgrade stations in this picture is a small room with three eggs and a dead body containing 4 cyber modules and a strength booster. Going forward I found another log from Rosenberg at Quickfoods.
10. How can I not stop at the UNN Approved Fashion Outlet? Damn right, I can't! In there I get a healing gland from one of the eggs as well as 6 anti personnel bullets plus a psi booster hypo from the security crate.
11. Moving along I decide to head straight for the sensual stim area where Rosenberg lost his nanites. Here I hacked the replicator, got a card for the Nikki suite and found the jackpot! 503 nanites and 10 cyber modules! Thanks Rosenberg! All this business with the "pleasure suites" makes me realize that these space travelers are not masters of their domain at all!
12. I leave this palace of sin and turn right. The camera spotted me, so I got rid of it. To the right is a security office, but I'll start by doing left first. In the room, probably some kind of jail, I find a dead body with 12 anti-personnel bullets and a surgical unit activation key. In one of the cell there's a dead body behind an egg that has 6 cyber modules and 12 standard bullets.
13. I exit the jail and quickly run in the security office to hack the station there. I take the 6 rifled slugs as well as the grenades. There's a recharge station here and a dead body with 6 more slugs plus an unresearched implant. At the far end of the corridor, next to the turret, is a medical room with a log from Siddons.
14. I tried my best to get past the patrolling droid, but it spotted me so I had to get rid of it. It was self-defense, I swear! Past the large door I come to the casino area and enter. I got rid of a shotgun hybrid and a protocol droid and went to the back.
15. In the small room I hack the security crate for 6 standard bullets and 47 nanites. I exit the room, turn left to get into the lower casino area. Mind the camera as you pass the doorway.
16. This dead body has a SwiftBoost implant and I take the 8 nanites you see below. I head down toward the bar, where I find a log from Korenchkin and a dead body with 4 cyber modules and a med kit.
17. I head back and leave the casino to continue down the corridor. In the bathroom I search the trashcan for 17 nanites. In the egg I find a healing gland and behind it is a maintenance tool.
18. Next in the corridor is the entrance to the theater. Somebody in this game was seriously crazy about the movie West World! The dead body has 6 anti-personnel shells and behind the counter is a psi hypo. I know the cost of running a theater on a starship must be pretty high, but I'm sure they don't warrant the prices this replicator demands! Check it out and when you're ready enter the theater proper. Be careful of the flies and worms!
19. Damn, we missed the previews! The dead body has an EMP rifle and 5 cyber modules. Ok, we're now done with this area. Time for some cool backtracking!
20. We'll head to the crew quarters using the bulkhead shown above. I decided to juice up my character a bit before going, so I increased my strength by two, got level 5 psi and the psionic wall ability which should be handy for making a quick escape or trapping foes. What the heck, I'll take that hypnotize too...
21. This large area is filled with hybrids, droids and cameras so I'll use the walls and lifts near each corner to move freely and avoid the droids altogether. Down here I find a dead body with 6 anti-personnel bullets near lift 4, another body with 20 nanites and a log from Delacroix near lift 3, there's 6 anti-personnel bullets up near the plants in front of lift 3 (inset, 1) and another 12 armor piercing bullets next to the plants in front of lift 1.
22. As for the rooms, the one in the map above had a dead body with an ExpertTech implant and a log from Yang in the desk in a room on the left side of the area (inset).
23. The second floor is more interesting and I head to lift 1 to begin my search. I'll visit each room in a clockwise order. In the first room is a dead body with two small beakers. Room 2 had a dead body with 20 prisms and the card to the athletic sector which Shodan rewards me for finding with 10 cyber modules.
24. Room 3 had the last digit for the code we're looking for, 6, as well as 47 nanites and 2 healing glands in some eggs. Room 4, next to lift 2, had a ninja cyborg, one healing gland and a dead body with a maintenance tool.
25. Room 5 was locked and I had to hack it. I found an unresearched weapon, 20 nanites, some grenades, 10 cyber modules on the dead body, 20 more nanites in the desk, a crystal shard on a shelf and a suit of heavy armor. Near the bed some poor guy decided to end it (inset) and had a psi hypo on him. Room 6 is empty.
26. Room 7 was interesting. There's a broken vent you can crawl into and find a hidden room! I found 6 anti-personnel bullets, a psi organ and a healing gland in the eggs, a dead body with 3 cyber modules and some standard armor and 13 and 17 nanites. Room 8 had a dead body with an auto-repair unit and version 2 modification software.
27. As I was heading toward room 9, two shotgun hybrids came out running and attacked! A dead body had 6 anti-personnel shells and a large beaker and in the desk I got a psi booster. The last room contained 10 nanites and one desperate, sad ghost...
28. Now that we have all the parts of the code we need for the transmitter, [1, 4, 10, 6], we'll head for the door to the athletic sector. Opening the door will score you 10 cyber modules.
29. As I open the door the lights go out and a rumbler is smack in the middle of the room. I hypnotize him and enter the broken vent to my right as I grab an anti-toxin hypo from the dead body.
30. After dealing with some worms I come out to the pool. I fish out 34 nanites from the floater and go in the far room to plug back the power cell into the breaker. This turns the lights of the basketball court back on. There's also a crystal shard and a recharge station in that room. Ok, back to the transmitter.
31. The rumbler is still dreaming of rumblettes so I walk by him and head for the grav shaft. Once upstairs, I find the transmitter guarded by two black belt cyborgs. Boy, that hypnotize psi ability is great! The dead body next to the transmitter has a broken fusion cannon and another body has a golf game cartridge. I enter the code, 14106, and get 20 cyber modules. I get back down as Shodan tells me what's what.
32. It's time! Take the basketball and throw it into the basket and finally learn what is really going on aboard this ship! Don't miss out and also read the log, as it's quite different from what you'll hear!
33. Shodan instructed me to go to the main elevator. It's in the center of the crew quarters section. Take the elevator and you're done with this level!