1. Back on the command deck, Shodan opens the doors to shuttle control so I proceed.
2. As I head up a rambler charges but he is no match, for I have the power of my gaze! I then proceed to beat the crap out of him and continue on my merry way.
3. I get near the shuttle bays and hack this turret while the security systems are offline. I head for the dead body I see in the distance.
4. As I get near the body I spot a camera and an egg on the wall. There's also a droid patrolling in the corridor behind me. Remember I said there was a great prize to be found on this level? Well, this is it! On the body is a pistol in perfect condition! What? Not impressed, huh? What if I tell you this pistol has no recoil and will never degrade or break! That's right, baby!
5. Why not try your new toy on the droid nearby and see how it feels to finally be able to use a pistol that won't break! Aren't you glad you kept those 300+ standard bullets? After destroying the droid I take the gravshaft up.
6. Once up I see an egg and a replicator. Do not hack the replicator until instructed to as it has been reported to break the game in some rare instances! Instead exit through the door to your right.
7. First I note the French-Epstein device near the window. Next, I use the console to my left to deactivate the shield of the first shuttle. You can then simply shoot the shuttle from the window. Once that's done, get back to the gravshaft.
8. In the next room a midwife has destroyed the console and you must now hack the replicator to get a resonator. From the body I get a version 3 hacking software. After hacking the replicator, I head down to the shuttle bay.
9. I then drag the resonator from my inventory to the shield generator and take cover. The explosion has blown up the door behind the shuttle and when I head there Shodan tells me not to enter. Like that's going to happen...
10. As I approach a midwife attacks me. I freeze her in place and proceed, carefully. To my right is a body with a puny normal pistol and 12 standard bullets. Right above me is another she-borg, pacing.
11. Did you do something to your hair, dear? On this body which, I believe to be Delacroix, I find a log, a psi hypo and 10 cyber modules Shodan will take back once I exit this room. To my right is a crate with an anti-radiation hypo. Since there's nothing upstairs, I leave.
12. On my way to the next cargo bay, three shotgun hybrids appear and attack. Beware the midwife and three turrets. In a small crate I find a speed booster and an anti-toxin hypo. In a normal crate at the right end of a room I find an auto repair unit and a repair software version 3. On the other side I hack a security crate for a version 3 research software, then I take the gravshaft up. In a security crate I find an anti-radiation hypo, 42 nanites and 6 rifled slugs. In a corner, next to a trail of blood I find a body with 6 bullets and 6 rifled slugs.
13. When you're ready for some backtracking head for the tram and go to the umbilical, shown on the map above. Oh surprise, we can't leave yet as Korenchkin blocks the way with a force-field. He asks me to meet him on the command deck to talk. Since that doesn't sound like a trap -at all- I eagerly accept! As I leave I take a med kit, an anti-toxin hypo and 12 armor piercing bullets from the body.
14. Funny, I pictured him differently. His accent probably. I rush past him and take the gravshaft up. Once upstairs I find the psi reaver (inset) and destroy it. I grab the log and head down to duke it out with that floater. Once he is dead, I pick up the unresearched item and head back for the tram.
15. Finally! As I arrive near these shafts, Shodan gives me 30 cyber modules. I pick up the log from Norris, hit the surgical unit and get on the gravshaft.