1. You begin the mission sporting a new ninja look.
2. Time for a jumping puzzle. Clockwise from top left: wall jump to this ledge; drop down the ledges on the other side; mantle up to this ledge, climb this pipe.
3. Jump to this ledge; shimmy along these bars, drop to this ledge and shimmy around the corner.
4. Mantle onto this ledge; jump across these gaps; shimmy along this ledge.
5. Finally, mantle up this ledge then climb this pipe. Whew!
6. Hold at the top until the coast is clear. There are guards and dogs here.
7. This area is easy to Rambo and difficult to stealth. Here's a compromise: snipe the sniper and the two dogs. If you are careful to fire when no one is near, you won't turn any heads.
8. Here is a good spot from which to snipe. (The sniper tower is behind you.)
9. Dart into the hedge maze, avoiding the guards and the search light.
10. The center of the maze empties into this fountain. Grab this guard.
11. Knock him out in the dark shrubbery. Take his satchel for a data stick with the keypad code - 2126.
12. A guard patrols beyond the gate. (Note the keypad to the left.) You can shoot out the lights to provide cover, or you can snipe the guard.
13. Approach the keypad and enter the code you snatched off the guard - 2126.
14. Hide the body in the hedge with the other.
15. Here's a nice touch. This doorway on the left has a moth flittering about the door light. Notice how the moth's shadow dances on the ground. Slide open this vent and ender the presidential palace.
16. Inside you'll find this medical kit, and a disposable pick on the crate to the left.
17. Up the stairs you'll find this medical kit on a desk.
18. Make sure your night vision is on for this next area. Avoid the security beams.
19. Pick the lock on this door at the back wall.
20. Pick up this lock pick on the table's edge.
21. This is another spot to have fun with the light.
22. Re-enter through this door. Guards now patrol the area.
23. Knock the guards out and put their bodies in the back room.
24. Exit out this door.
25. Thermal goggles reveal security beams on the stairs.
26. Wall jump to bypass the beams.
27. More beams at the top -- climb over the railing to defeat them.
28. A pair of strategically-placed diversion cameras (and strategically-timed knockout gas) takes these two guards out of commission.
29. That leaves these two, who can quickly be dropped with your SC-20K.
30. Hide all four bodies in the dark corner under the balcony. The guards on the upper two levels each have a data stick. The topmost guard's data stick reveals the corridor door code 70021.
31. Enter the code 70021. Go quietly, there are four guards on the other side.
32. Sneak down these stairs to a medical kit. Come back upstairs.
33. These guards can easily be bypassed with good timing. Head down the corridor when they're facing away.
34. Shadow these two, then turn left at this corridor.
35. Keep the camera's back to you and you'll be fine.
36. Pick this lock and enter.
37. Use your night vision or thermal goggles to detect when it's safe to cross. Crouch walk when the lower beams are inactive.
38. Jump over the lower beam when the middle beam is inactive.
39. Head left through the bookshelves.
40. Knock out this guard before he turns on the lights. Hide the body in this dark corner (inset). Recover a data stick from his satchel.
41. Use the computer to update your objectives and obtain a data stick with the library door code 66768. Exit through the door visible in the background.
42. Grab this medical kit from the table. Backtrack through the previous room to the hallway, careful to avoid the security beams.
43. Again through this hall, careful to avoid the security camera and the patrols. Turn left at the corridor.
44. Move slowly, stay in the shadows and time your movement to avoid the guards. Pass through the double doors at the end of the hall.
45. Another security camera. Keep its back to you as it turns. Exit through the rear-left door to load the next area.
46. Use the keypad to the left of the double doors. The code is 66768.
47. Swipe this medical kit and the 5.56MM ammo.
48. Ahead is an elevator. The elevator entrance is on your right. Pause here and watch the patrols' routine as they circle.
49. Move right while the guards move left.
50. Stay in the shadows and you can pass right under this guard's nose.
51. Approach the elevator door when the guards have their backs to you.
52. Push the call button, the elevator opens. Step inside and press the "Down" button to descend to the library.
53. Rats! All that stealthy prowess and they've found you anyway. Don't feel bad, it's unavoidable.
54. Ready your SC-20K and your heat vision. Exit the elevator and dash behind this row of bookshelves on the right.
55. More Georgian soldiers await. Collect all four!
56. One body has no satchel. The others each have a single satchel. Your booty includes a data stick, a frag grenade, and a medical kit.
57. Find this passageway. Descend down the ramp.
58. That's Nikoladze straight ahead. Capturing him is not a problem.
59. Interrogate Nikoladze then drag him to the retinal safe.
60. Cristavi's men have you surrounded, but Lambert arranges a blackout to provide you some cover.
61. Run back up the ramp. Lambert updates your objectives -- you must kill Kombayn Nikoladze.
62. The doors to this courtyard are now open. Guards patrol the balconies and the fountains. Snipe these three lights before entering.
63. Carefully cross the courtyard. The pipe ahead is your destination.
64. Climb the pipe, shimmy along the ledge, then mantle onto the balcony.
65. A brief cutscene plays of Nikoladze through this window. Lambert orders you to snipe him. Now. Remember to hold your breath to steady your shot (default Alt).
66. Lambert congratulates you on your marksmanship. Almost immediately, this guard comes through the right door. Snipe him before continuing.
67. Head through this door and down the stairs.
68. Fight your way into this dining room. There are two guards approaching you and one on the balcony behind you. It's easiest to hold back and let them come to you. If you want a firefight, continue through the double doors straight ahead (inset). Everyone else -- proceed to the far-left corner of the dining room.
69. Jason Langdon came up with this next part. Climb onto the cabinet seen lower-left, then jump onto this railing. Climb over the railing and quietly proceed through the double-doors ahead.
70. Sneak around to the far side of the overlook. The area below is where you would be if you had continued through the double-doors.
71. Climb over the railing then drop to the floor below. Be sure to crouch before you hit bottom to silence your fall.
72. Approach this door to trigger the endgame.
73. The final series of cutscenes plays. Sam dodges the palace guards' gunfire and escapes onto the Osprey to end the mission. Game over.