1. Coen drops you off. Talk to her and she tells you that Lambert is afraid of spooking Feirong.
2. You can enter this restaurant through the front door.
3. Turn right and sneak through this gap in the wall.
4. You could have snuck into the kitchen through a back door near Coen's van, but this is one of the most beautiful places in the game. The kitchen is dead ahead.
5. Enter the kitchen then immediately hide against this wall.
6. Go left to this ladder once the cook's back is turned.
7. Lambert radios more information once you reach this area. Ascend the ladder ahead.
8. Cross to the next building over these boards.
9. Careful, there is a guard patrolling in here. Turn right and sneak into the bathroom.
10. Wait in ambush for the patrol. A single head shot from your pistol takes him out. The body is already in a darkened space -- no need to move it.
11. Exit to this balcony around the corner. Climb the pipe.
12. Use this zip line to cross to the embassy.
13. Mantle along this ledge. Climb the pipe to the indicated window.
14. Stand in just the right spot on this vent and you'll fall through. The next area loads.
15. Lambert and Grimsdottir radio with an idea on how to defeat the security keypads.
16. Around the right corner you'll find this room with a medical kit on the back wall. Climb into the hole in the right wall.
17. Perform a back-to-wall maneuver (Q by default) and continue back.
18. Slide down this pipe.
19. Perform another back-to-wall maneuver. You'll hear shooting as you slide back, but you're safe -- it's just Feirong's men shooting up evidence.
20. Ready a frag grenade. Hold tight until they gather near this door.
21. Then toss it their way to take out all three at once.
22. Hide the bodies in this dark area. Recover a data stick and a wall mine from their satchels.
23. Use the red computer in the next office to complete the objective.
24. Listen to Feirong's intercept -- Nikoladze has abandoned the Chinese.
25. You'll find two medical kits through the door on the right.
26. Go through this door (inset) and up these stairs - quietly.
27. Timing is important here. Grab the closer guard while the other guard is walking away from you.
28. Drag him to this landing and knock him out. His satchel has another damaged data stick.
29. The second guard can be easily eliminated with a single head shot from your pistol. Hide the body on the landing with the other.
30. You can use your camera jammer on this camera, which is temporary, or shoot it, which is permanent.
31. Go through this door around the right corner.
32. Be quiet, there are two sleeping guards here. The bed on the left has a medical kit, and the nightstand has a frag grenade and 5.72MM ammo.
33. Slowly exit through here, keeping quiet over the broken glass.
34. There are soldiers in the hall. Wait for them to use the keypad in the hall. Grimsdottir reminds you to use thermal goggles to see the heat signatures on the keypads.
35. Stay out of site until they leave the hall, then quickly approach the keypad. You have limited time before the heat on the keys dissipates.
36. Here's the keypad viewed through the thermal goggles. (Numbers added for emphasis.) The more pronounced the signature, the warmer the key. The warmer the key, the more recently it's been pressed. The code is 1436.
37. Be careful when entering, this is what you have waiting for you.
38. Fire a diversion camera at this wall.
39. The guard investigates. Release the gas when he gets close.
40. Press fire to exit camera view, then bring him down silently with a sticky shocker.
41. Dart behind the turret when it's pointed away, then deactivate it.
42. Hide the body on the landing with the others. Recover another damaged data stick from his satchel.
43. Position yourself here to snipe the guard upstairs.
44. Two turrets block your path up the stairs. To get around them, mantle onto this shelf.