1. Here's Wilkes' replacement, Coen. Talk to her and she emphasizes the zero-casualty limit for the mission.
2. Begin down the alley.
3. Climb over these obstacles.
4. Grab this guard from behind. Whisk him away to this dark area (inset) and knock him out. His satchel contains a data stick revealing the Chinese embassy guards have supplanted the Myanmar police in the area.
5. Time for a new toy - the diversion camera. Fire one onto this wall when the guard is near.
6. Release the knockout gas (alternate fire) when he approaches to investigate. Fire will exit.
7. Continue through the alley (inset) and up this ladder.
8. Move silently and avoid the guards beneath. Cross this board then climb the ladder.
9. Move hand-over-hand on this cable to cross the street.
10. Make a running leap to this ledge.
11. Drop to this overhang.
12. Drop to this crate, mindful of the passing patrols.
13. Once the patrols pass, dart across the street and pass between this break in the fence.
14. Descend to the sewers through this open manhole.
15. Follow the tunnel to the patrolling guards. A distraction grenade works well to take this first one out. Take his satchel for a data stick containing a personal email.
16. This small branch tunnel on the left is a good place to hide the body. Note the medical kit on the bars.
17. A well-placed smoke grenade renders these two unconscious. Hide the bodies with the other.
18. Climb this ladder. You'll know it's the right one when you can see through to the stars.
19. There are two guards at the top. Quietly make your way to this scaffolding ladder. If you look up you can see the red sign mentioned in your notes.
20. Move hand-over-hand to cross the broken boards. Crouch before dropping to silence your fall.
21. Mantle through this window.
22. Climb this pipe through the hole in the ceiling.
23. Here's your contact.
24. You'll find a medical kit and 5.72 MM ammo behind the sign.
25. Follow this walkway.
26. Rappel down this billboard to the street below and the next area will load.
27. A ring airfoil round will stun this guard long enough for you to knock him out. Hide the body in a dark corner. Grab his satchel for an email.
28. Wait here for the patrol to come near. Drag him to this dark corner and knock him out.
29. If you're careful you can sneak by this patrol unnoticed.
30. Turn into this alley and Lambert updates your objectives.
31. Any alarms will end the mission in failure. Wait here until this patrol climbs the ladder. Follow him up.
32. On the catwalk you'll find some 5.72MM ammo.
33. Incapacitate this patrol with a sticky shocker. Descend the ladder and take his satchel for a data stick.
34. There goes the truck. Follow it to the right.
35. Duck behind this van until the coast is clear.
36. Scurry to this corner. Wait here until the guards have their backs to you.
37. Pass left of the truck then left of the guard station while the driver's papers are checked. The mission fails if you don't get past the gate before the driver's papers are finished being checked. Alternately, Weebs writes, "I just jumped up onto the ledge from this position (i.e. over the door). Then I put my back to the wall and slowly walked over to above the guard. Then I jumped onto his head, knocking him out. Also, this puts you in an easy position to deactivate the turret."
38. Head left and hide behind the truck until the patrols are past. Beware the dog in the area.
39. Continue along the walkway.
40. If the dog catches your scent, cross this bridge and hide in the water until he loses you.
41. Continue toward the embassy main entrance and a mini-cutscene plays of Kong Feirong in a window. Hold here in this concealed position.
42. Aim your laser mic at this window and record Kong's entire conversation.
43. Lambert updates your objectives. Continue to stay put. Kong enters the limousine.
44. Aim your laser mic at the car window while it is stopped at the checkpoint. Again, record the entire conversation.
45. Hide here while the guards patrol.
46. You can either learn their pattern well enough to cross while their backs are turned, or take one out with a sticky shocker to make the crossing easier.
47. This pipe is your ticket out.
48. Climb the pipe over the wall and back down to the street.
49. Approach the van. Talk to Coen to end the mission.