1. Head behind the stage, as indicated.
2. Place a wall mine in this spot.
3. Head behind the right side of the stage and hang from this ledge.
4. A cutscene plays where one of the Russians radios, "I just spotted somebody in the Auditorium, maybe our intruder. I need backup, NOW."
5. Up the stairs they go, to kingdom come.
6. Drop to the area below.
7. You'll find this guard around the corner. Take him out with a sticky shocker. Pick up his satchel for a data stick.
8. To the right is the switch to restore power for the fire door circuit. Straight ahead is a medical kit. On the left is 5.56MM ammo and a frag grenade.
9. Mantle up to avoid the Russian kabobs on the stairs.
10. This mercenary patrols above. Snipe him and take his satchel for a data stick containing the keypad code for the back door on floor 3 - 1250.
11. Enter the code 1250.
12. Sneak up these stairs.
13. Pick up this frag grenade.
14. Eliminate the two guards by shooting through the glass.
15. Hide the bodies in this dark corner.
16. Across the hall you'll find this injured man who wants to be taken to the infirmary. Pick him up.
17. Carry him down the hall to the infirmary.
18. Set him down on one of the mats then ready a sticky shocker for this guard. Talk to the injured man to learn that Ivan is on the fifth floor. Take the medical kits from the wall. Hide the guard's body in the dark corner with the other two.
19. Sneak into the Server Room.
20. Drop in on this guard. Take his satchel for a data stick. Use the red computer and a mini cutscene plays of the fire door opening.
21. Pass through the now-open fire door, ascend the stairs and sneak through this door.
22. Eliminate these two mercenaries.
23. Head into the head.
24. Mantle up to this ventilation shaft.
25. Snipe this mercenary interrogating Ivan.
26. Talk to Ivan and he reluctantly hands over the encryption key.
27. Take these elevators up.
28. Listen to these two brag about how many kills they've made. Toss a frag grenade their way and set them alight. Pick up a data stick for an email after the flames die down.
29. Climb these stacks to the beam above.
30. Drop to the floor below. Note the red scaffolding for reference.
31. This pair seem somewhat more remorseful. Use the method of your choice to take them down.
32. You'll find another frag grenade here. Note the medical kit by the door.
33. To the right you'll find this 5.72MM ammo.
34. Continue through the door. A well-placed frag grenade will eliminate two mercenaries here.
35. Shoot the third mercenary hiding behind the forklift.
36. Continue to this door on the right.
37. You'll find a frag grenade on this sheet rock. Also note the medical kits visible on the wall.
38. Back to the hall, this time go through the left door.
39. Abandon stealth all ye who enter here. They'll see you no matter what.
40. Go in with guns blazing. Your heat vision makes it easier to spot the enemy.
41. Ascend these stairs.
42. Through this door.
43. Pick up this ammo for use on the three Russian mafioso to the left.
44. Or have a blast and use a frag grenade.
45. The room on the right has this 5.72MM ammo and a medical kit (visible by the door).
46. Disable this wall mine quietly. A guard is patrolling nearby.
47. Another wall mine to disable around the corner. The patrolling guard will be passing through the doorway visible beyond.
48. Hide here to subdue him from behind.
49. In here you'll find 5.56MM ammo and a medical kit.
50. Now you have some choices. Several paths lead to your extraction -- here is a direct approach. Pass through the door on the right then continue past the stairs.
51. Toss a frag grenade into their little party off the left door.
52. Take out their comrade as he climbs down the ladder.
53. Approach this ledge and a cutscene plays. Lt. Wilkes is mortally wounded in a shootout. You can hear your extraction Osprey in the background.
54. Snipe these two on the scaffolding. Remember to press the 'Alt' key to hold your breath.
55. Climb the scaffolding and approach the awaiting Osprey to end the mission.