1. Climb this ladder.
2. Head in this direction. Note the 'Domestic Cold Water' pipe for reference.
3. Use this pipe to continue along the rig. Crouching will pull up your legs to fit through the tighter areas.
4. Drop when you get to this crate, then shimmy along the right.
5. Pull yourself up when you pass the crate.
6. Use this zip line and an explosion occurs.
7. Duck under the pipeline and head to this pipe on the left.
8. Climb the pipe and Lambert radios more information.
9. Jump into this hole in the pipeline.
10. Crawl through the pipe to load the next area.
11. Climb the ladder and open the hatch to see a mini cutscene of the encryption key arriving.
12. You have to follow the technician with the briefcase. Shimmy along this rail then drop onto the stairs below. Be careful to avoid detection.
13. Take out the patrol then climb both sets of stairs. American fighter planes attack. Update: Valerie writes, "I did something that saves bullets :) I climb the ladder and jump up to a beam.. I crouch to get my legs up, move through and wait at the end for the guard to stop right under the spot where I'm hanging... and then of course I use my drop-attack :)"
14. Take out this guard directly ahead. Take his satchel for a medical kit.
15. Keep pace as the technician heads left.
16. Take out the guards then hide here as the technician doubles back. Follow closely behind and your objectives are updated.
17. You'll find this medical kit around the corner.
18. Leave the room then dash past this fire.
19. Climb the machinery on the left. Jump onto this pipe and crawl through the broken window.
20. Take out the guard while he is busy shooting up the equipment. Take the two medical kits on the shelves to the left. Ammo is next to the calendar to the right.
21. Exit through this door and climb the stairs.
22. You'll see a cutscene of an American missile destroying this helicopter.
23. As you ascend the stairs, you'll not only have to kill the guard ahead of you (inset), you'll also have to take out this guard above you to your left.
24. Head through here to see a mini cutscene of the technician rushing through a door on the lower level.
25. Descend the stairs and defeat the guard blocking entrance to this door.
26. Pass through then take this door on the left. An explosion occurs opening a gate on the other side.
27. Go through the gate on the left to this fallen soldier. Take his satchel for a data stick.
28. Backtrack to this area for a guard with a medical kit. Note the crane for reference.
29. Descend the stairs.
30. You'll find the technician at the bottom of the stairs. (Note the destroyed boat in the background.) Strike the technician to knock him out.
31. Take his satchel for a data stick and read the email. Take the briefcase to end the mission.