1. Wait here a moment. There will be an explosion, then two guards will run left. Get past the fence ahead by cutting it on the right, climbing over it, or picking the lock on the doors ahead.
2. This crate provides cover while you wait for the guard to walk right.
3. Shadow the guard, keeping right. You want to reach the crates ahead before he turns around.
4. Hide behind the crates until the patrol walks away, then duck into this alley on the right.
5. Take cover behind these boxes. Hostages are about to be executed. A well-placed gas grenade will end the crisis peacefully.
6. There's quite a bit of chaos in the street, but if you keep right you'll be able to avoid it fairly well. Start by entering that doorway ahead.
7. Exit through the bedroom window.
8. Duck into another doorway on the right.
9. Jump out this second window, apologizing to the kind lady as you go.
10. Hug the buildings on the right, then find this ladder to the left.
11. The balcony affords good protection from the fighting below. A checkpoint is just ahead.
12. Around the right corner, you'll witness a bus explosion. Drop to the exposed pipeline below.
13. Scurry through the pipeline to avoid the frequent crossfire.
14. The pipeline ends where the flaming bus has landed. You have a new NSA secondary objective to save the woman in the bus. Enter the bus through the blown-off back window.
15. Pick up the chair to free the woman and complete the objective.
16. Follow the woman out of the bus and through the door ahead, where you'll find flash, frag and smoke grenades, a sticky shocker and pistol ammo.
17. If you want even more ammo, slip into the alley left of this overturned yellow vehicle.
18. Climb these stairs and pass through a curtain to an apartment.
19. Move quietly, a sniper is inside. Wall mines, pistol and rifle ammo are on this table. The laptop has two emails about a radio tower and unexploded mines.
20. Peer around the corner before leaving the alley; a guard patrols ahead.
21. If you're playing stealthily then this street is going to be difficult. You'll find more cover here as you shadow the guard up the street. Rocks are here to distract him, but I prefer to keep his path predictable.
22. You'll want to turn left at the cross street.
23. Take cover under the scaffolding, behind this concrete block. The guard is going to patrol the intersection and will spot you otherwise. Your immediate destination is the battered doorway seen on the left.
24. Break for the doorway once the guard moves on. Pass through another doorway beyond.
25. Around the nearby bend you'll see (or at least hear) this guard being decimated by a land mine.
26. You're in a mine field, littered with the output of your efforts back at JBA HQ. You don't have your infrared goggles, but not to worry; the mines are visible so long as you take it nice and slow. There's one to my left in this shot. Keep right and you should do fine.
27. Reach these steps for the next checkpoint. (Note another mine to the left of the stairs.)
28. Quickly scurry behind the tent ahead. A helicopter is landing and you want to finish this next part before reinforcements arrive.
29. Cut through the tent. Inside is a guard sitting at a computer containing the plans for your primary NSA objective.
30. Take cover on the left then aim your ultrasonic emitter at the ground just outside the tent.
31. The guard is lured away, but not for long. Force hacking will complete the objective in time.
32. Exit the way you came, then cut the back of the neighboring tent and enter. Note the flash grenades on the green crate in this shot.
33. Exit the tent left, then cut the cable in the center of these generators.
34. The generator powers down, allowing you to safely cut the electrified fence. You can also climb over, or use the gate on the right, but this is the stealthier approach.
35. Scurry to the tower and start climbing.
36. You're exposed and under fire. Keep moving and reach the top to complete the objective.
37. Find a special sniper rifle around the other side of the platform.
38. You'll spot Hisham first, followed by a guard in a red beret. Killing Hisham (or doing nothing) ends the mission immediately. Note that Hisham, like the cruise ship, is one of three targets that determines whether you'll see the bonus mission.