1. Head right to find this fence. You can walk around the fence if you like, but cutting it or climbing over it provides better shadows.
2. Head right and take cover behind this box. The two guards greet the truck which has just arrived.
3. One of the guards will hang back. Use your ultrasonic emitter to lure him away from the elevator area on the right.
4. Climb up then call the elevator.
5. Step off the elevator, then EMP the ceiling light to give yourself enough cover to enter one of these lockers before the guard enters.
6. Follow the guard through the kitchen and then through this curtain.
7. Keep right. These overturned tables provide cover.
8. Slip through this glassless window section. Follow the ledge to the corner ahead.
9. Shimmy along this pipe, then climb the adjacent pipe segment around the corner.
10. Reach out for the balcony then wait for this guard. You can either grab him or wait for him to move along.
11. Climb through one of these windows. If you're feeling brave, the farthest room has a computer with some background emails.
12. Slip into the hallway then take these double doors on the left.
13. Wait for the guards to split up. One will stand nearby with his back to you, easily avoided.
14. The other guard will search the bedroom. Repeatedly and forever. He's really hard to avoid.
15. If you don't mind knocking him out, wait until he heads left. It's an easy task to sneak up on him while he's in the bathroom.
16. Step out on the balcony and climb over the left railing to the ledge.
17. Climb this sign to reach the next checkpoint, and the roof.
18. Pull yourself onto the roof. The ladder to the right is where you want to eventually go. Rushing there right now is not well-advised.
19. Instead, slip through this door on the left.
20. Frag grenades can be found here, if that's your thing.
21. Three guards are firing from the rooftop beyond the ladder. If you wait here by this window for a while, one will move position to this lower portion of the roof.
22. If you sneak to the ladder while he has his back to you, you'll then only have two guards to worry about once you're on the upper roof.
23. Keep left. Hug the wall and observe one of the guards reloading his gun.
24. Sneak behind him while he's busy firing. Keep right.
25. Ascend these stairs and slip through the doorway.
26. Pick the lock on this panel and hack the computer to disable the laser and open the hatch on the right.
27. Hop up to the pipe above then use your winch to lower yourself through the hatch.
28. Descend this ladder.
29. Slip into this passage.
30. Crawl under these pipes.
31. Climb this pipe.
32. Shimmy along the ceiling pipe then drop below once here.
33. Hack the keypad on this hatch then drop through.
34. Grab hold of this pipe. You can now proceed left or right, it doesn't really matter.
35. Just be sure to pause while the lasers are firing.
36. The pipe will end, running into the floor. Continue up the adjacent pipe a few yards away.
37. This is the important part. Follow the pipe along to this cross-pipe, running down the center of the room.
38. Shimmy along this new pipe toward the chandelier, again pausing while the lasers are firing.
39. Upon reaching the chandelier, you'll be able to winch your way down to this table and place the microphone. Hisham warns that Emile and the others are on their way -- quickly winch back up.
40. Hang out while the meeting takes place.
41. Quietly follow everyone out once the meeting concludes. Head left to this broken wall.
42. Rappel down the building. You can spy Emile and company on the elevator.
43. Push your way into the air vent behind this plant. Move quickly, as JBA trust is lost the longer you take returning to the parking garage.
44. Drop into the bathroom then exit to the parking garage. Talk with Emile then follow the ramp to load the next area.