1. Redding's Recommendation gives a frag grenade and shotgun attachment instead of the Stealth's foregrip attachment and flash grenade. Assault provides a sniper attachment and wall mines.
2. You start out in this kid's bedroom - why? There's a rotating lamp projecting bunny images on the walls. Exit through the door.
3. Find this bombed-out wall at the end of the hallway and rappel to the street below. Check your notes to learn of booby traps.
4. Beware this wall mine around the left corner. To make it your own, approach in sync with the green light. Lambert updates your objectives -- interrogate a special ops forces agent.
5. Mantle over this wall.
6. Head left as two special ops forces agents are talking to the right. Wait here for one to relieve himself after the conversation is finished. Interrogate him to update your goals. If you like, grab his buddy as he patrols.
7. Activate your EMF vision (default '4') and spy this hot spot.
8. These propaganda speakers are your opportunity objective. Bypass the circuit to disable.
9. Climb this pipe then reach onto the fire escape. Grimsdottir updates your goals: tap a mobile command center. Descend the ladder at the other end of the fire escape. Phil Donahue has an alternate path, "Go up the scaffolding and sneak up on the sniper and interrogate him. From there you can zip line to the truck."
10. Your OCP will temporarily disable the truck's headlights. Head left once it's dark.
11. A guard periodically enters the truck. If you're lucky, you can grab him while he's in the truck but it's risky. If he turns around he'll spot you.
12. What's better is to wait for him to leave the truck then grab him in the dark. A second patrol (1) can also be grabbed in the dark and interrogated rather easily, but beware the sniper (2). Shells can be found on the nearby crate.
13. Once the two ground patrols are out of the way, enter the truck.
14. Access the computer in the back to upload the tap and fulfill the secondary objective.
15. You can hear the propaganda broadcast in this area. Your EMF vision leads you to this speaker. Disable it and Lambert informs of another speaker nearby.
16. Beware the wall mine behind the teddy bear. Climb the indicated ladder.
17. Disable the last of the propaganda stations to fulfill the opportunity objective. Enter the crawlspace on the right.
18. Descend this ladder.
19. Open the trap and descend this ladder as well.
20. Grab the drives here. Beware the two guards setting explosives nearby.
21. Exit through the blasted wall once the guards have moved in.
22. Ascend the stairs then wait here for these two guards to emerge from the elevator. Slip inside once they finish talking.
23. Ride the elevator to the roof and a cutscene plays. Things don't quite go as planned.
24. Your mission objectives are updated.
25. Silently scurry to the end of the catwalk. If you are fast you can jump over the railing and land on the guard before he begins his patrol.
26. Use your OCP to temporarily disable the UAV, then access this computer to disable the first of five radars.
27. Grab this zip line to the right before the UAV resumes operation.
28. Climb over the fence here.
29. Disable the wall mine and keep an eye out for the UAV before proceeding around the left corner.
30. Shimmy along this pipe.
31. Drop below and grab this guard. He has nothing interesting to say.
32. Mantle onto the rooftop to stay in the dark.
33. Squeeze to the right of the ventilation unit. Note the second radar unit ahead attended to by a guard. If you like, you can EEV this from your current position. (Credit: Phil Donahue.) A patrol is visible below/left. Also beware the UAV on patrol.
34. Climb this ladder but don't dismount at the top or else the guard will spot you. Instead, shimmy to the right then climb over the railing.
35. Grab the guard and learn of ammo on the ventilation unit, visible right. Disable the second radar.
36. Climb onto this ledge found to the far/right of the radar.
37. Drop off the ledge then enter through the doorway below.
38. Beware this door, the same one visible lower-left here. Grab the guard as he comes through and knock him out. Continue through another door past the elevator and around the left corner.
39. You emerge in this bombed-out bathroom with yet another UAV on patrol. Temporarily disable it with your OCP.
40. Drop down two ledges. A medkit is available at the second level.
41. Jump across to this ledge. That's radar number three ahead. Beware a guard on patrol.
42. The guard will come through the door on the right. Try to OCP the light above the door as quickly as possible, then grab the guard as he emerges.
43. Disable the radar and receive confirmation of 2 remaining P3Rs.
44. Once inside you'll need to drop through these damaged floors. One of the most reliable ways to start is by hanging from this spot, then dropping to the floor beneath.
45. You can hear the men below discovering that the beeping they hear is from an unexploded bomb. Drop to the next level from this position.
46. Wait for the men to move on then drop to the ground floor from here. That's the bomb on the left.
47. A well-timed gas grenade takes down both guards. Proceed through the door ahead. (A medkit is found through the door on the right and down a flight of stairs.)
48. Use this computer to retrieve the UAV data and complete the opportunity objective.
49. Once through this door you'll receive a new note: do not kill any South Korean soldiers.
50. Two South Korean soldiers are in the street. Another well-placed gas grenade brings them down safely. Frag grenades can be found to the left.
51. Climb over this fence on the right and receive a new note: IFVs can be destroyed by lobbing a grenade in an open hatch.
52. Shoot out the sign to disable it permanently. You don't want this light coming back on.
53. You'll need the extra time to disable this wall mine. Four guards patrol the street ahead.
54. The three guards in the immediate area can be sticky shockered pretty easily. There's also a ladder around the truck to the right that leads to a zip line but I found it much easier to stay on the ground.
55. The fourth guard is in an IFV at the left end of the street. Lob a pair of smoke grenades to provide cover as you advance. Make sure you save two grenades for later use. Your eventual destination is the ladder far-right.
56. Your thermal vision provides assistance through the smoke. Don't head right to the ladder. If you do, the guard will likely open fire. Instead, head left taking cover whenever possible.
57. Once behind the IFV, disable this light with your OCP.
58. Climb the ladder.
59. Disable the fourth radar with this computer. 20mm ammo is on the ledge.
60. Enter the building then safely drop down this hole in the floor.
61. OCP this sign before exiting through the window.
62. Immediately leap over the railing and drop to the ledge below, then to the street. Move fast to avoid the UAV.
63. Three guards are in the area. The one patrolling is easily grabbed from behind. Interrogate him to learn another IFV is on the way.
64. OCP this sign.
65. Lob your final gas grenade to put the remaining two guards to sleep. Don't forge to OCP the UAV if it gets in your hair.
66. Here's your second chance to upload a tap to the NKA command network. Ammo is on the left and a medkit is on the right.
67. Follow the street through that hole and head left.
68. You've found the crash site and your objectives are updated. Note the light ahead. It cycles regularly -- patiently wait for it to go out then head right. Guards and another IFV are to the left.
69. Your objectives are updated once again when you reach the cockpit. For an optional good-guy challenge, grab one of the unconscious pilots ahead.
70. Set the pilot down when Lambert transmits this message. Don't advance farther or else the IFV will open fire. Retrieve the second pilot and bring him here as well. Read your notes to learn that the pilots will be safe in the side alley.
71. Once both pilots are here, lob a smoke grenade toward the IFV.
72. Carry one of the pilots to the safety of the side alley. Return and repeat with the final pilot, shielded by your final smoke grenade. Grab any targets of opportunity that follow you into the dark.
73. Return to the street and head right once again. Climb this pipe.
74. Disable the fifth and final radar here.
75. Drop to this awning and airfoil the IFV driver as well as any remaining guards.
76. Use this zip line then climb the scaffolding to the blue sign.
77. Choose "Designate Plane" to paint the target.
78. A successful airstrike ends the mission.