1. Yup, I'm going with stealth again.
2. You're in Manhattan and the patrols are US National Guardsmen. Obviously, shooting them is severely frowned upon by your superiors. Stick to the shadows on the left then scurry across the street to the indicated fire escape ladder.
3. Ascend the fire escape then climb onto the boxes to reach this ledge. Mantle left.
4. Continue around the corner then shimmy down this pipe.
5. Disable the spotlight across the street with your OCP.
6. Slip through this doorway on the right.
7. Make another right and enter the building through this open door. Close it behind you.
8. Hold here while the technician repairs the elevator. (If you like, you can head right to find a flashbang grenade in a side room.) Once he's done, use your OCP to disable the security light then call the elevator and ride it up.
9. Avoid the patrol and disable this light. Head left and disable an exit sign atop some stairs. Climb the stairs and continue through the door.
10. Head left once you get to the roof.
11. Use this switch to turn off the lights around the right corner. Overhear the guards mention that the rich guy in the adjacent building still has power -- probably a private generator to keep his security system running.
12. Scurry to the far corner.
13. Disable this spotlight then head around the left corner.
14. Disable this neon sign as well.
15. Climb the short ladder to the platform in front of the sign then ride this zip line to the adjacent building. Descend the pipe to the ledge below.
16. Take a peak around the corner to make sure it's safe before hopping over the railing.
17. Interview the patrol and doubt is cast on Douglas Shetland, whom I haven't trusted since he made this crack in Pandora Tomorrow.
18. Cut this curtain on the right, careful to avoid the hanging light as you pass through. (Note the guard working on the elevator. You can wait for him to finish if you like, then climb up the elevator shaft to skip ahead.)
19. Enter this crawlspace.
20. The dark hallway on the other side of the crawlspace is perfect for knocking out the area's two patrols. This is also the place to hide the bodies.
21. Sneak through the kitchen then grab this sleeping guard for interrogation. He'll tell you that there are medkits in the bathrooms. Hack the computer for the Penthouse architectural plans and learn of a panic room adjacent to the bedroom.
22. Your night vision reveals the glow of this infrared camera. Your new opportunity objective is to tap all six of these. Approach the camera to tap it, then temporarily disable it with your OCP (SC pistol, secondary fire) so you can safely ascend the stairs.
23. Two doors are at the top of the stairs. Start with the door on the right.
24. Approach this inner door to trigger a message from Grim.
25. Backtrack to the top of the stairs then open the left door. Climb onto the bed to grab this guard. Interrogate him to learn that the computer to control the maglock is in the master bedroom on the top floor. Beware the patrol outside the window -- stay in shadow.
26. You'll find this terrace exit on the right. If you were fast, these two guards will still be talking. Wait for them to finish their discussion, then the guard on the right exits the terrace through another door on the right. Disable the camera (arrow) with the OCP to provide cover while you interrogate the guard who stays behind. Learn that the VIP protection leader is Milan Nedich and update your secondary goals. Tap the camera (two of six) before following the other guard through the door on the right.
27. Sneak up on the guard and knock him out. Note a second guard against the pillar, easily grabbed from the side/back. The door on the left leads to a bathroom - and a medkit. Tap the camera upper-right and you're halfway through the opportunity objective. The camera points at the elevator shaft that is the alternate entrance to the penthouse, and also your exfiltration point. Note camera #4 straight ahead (arrow).
28. Curious program on TV. Pizza anyone?
29. Ascend the stairs.
30. Access the computer on the right for some background then tap camera number five (arrow). Head right.
31. Switch off the lights then quietly approach the door on the left.
32. Two guards are on the other side of the door. Use your optic cable and listen in. Make sure you're clear of the door when they finish, as one of the guards comes through. Interrogation reveals the same information extracted from a previous guard.
33. Slip inside and interrogate the second guard for more redundant information. Tap the sixth and final camera (above the door) to complete the opportunity objective.
34. Backtrack to the living room then proceed left through the closet. Open this door, then another to access the panic room.
35. Use this computer and Grimsdottir unlocks the magnetic lock, which leads to the adjacent building - and Dvorak. Read an email to learn the code to Dvorak's room - 0280.
36. Return to the previously-maglocked door, now open. Exit quietly to the roof and take out this solitary guard, who has more attitude than information. Enter the fenced area on the left to disable the lights before continuing through he door far-right. Note that a low overhang leads to a window (with a sniper) on the right and is an alternate path, but you'll have to watch out for a wall mine on the right.
37. A guard stands watch on the other side of the next door. "Bash Door" knocks him out instantly.
38. This second guard investigates. Grab him from behind after he attempts a counter-bash. The doorway seen behind him leads to the alternate wall-mined entrance, another guard and a computer with some background. I recommend avoiding this area unless you must see everything.
39. Instead, turn around and unlock this door with code 0280.
40. No need to skulk around anymore. Talk to the old man repeatedly to learn Dvorak's secret.
41. Once Grimsdottir has instructed you to get a hardcopy output from Dvorak and the old man's conversation has played out, start the main server.
42. Next, activate these three switches as they light up in order.
43. Lastly, retrieve the outputs from here.
44. Time for exfiltration. Backtrack to the elevator shaft in the penthouse, then drop into the car to end the mission.