1. Redding's loadout gives you a frag grenade. Stealth provides extra airfoil rounds. Assault gives you the shotgun attachment.
2. Thermal vision lets you see right through this garage door. When the guards inside have moved away, open the door with this control on the left.
3. If you interrogate one of the patrols he'll tell you that there's a ladder in the electrical room (2) that leads to the bathrooms upstairs. If you like, switching the lights off at (1) will attract the guards, but I prefer to leave them be. A more direct route is available through a crawlspace at (3), but we're taking the scenic route instead.
4. OCP the light above the electrical room door, then pick the lock while the guards are at the far end of the corridor.
5. Climb a ladder then enter the crawlspace ahead to enter the bathroom.
6. Hold still until this guard exits the stall and washes his hands. Grab him from behind and interrogate him for some background. He wishes he had stayed home for karaoke night. Hide his body in the dark corner.
7. A medkit is available on your way out the door.
8. This very-cool sign is the first stop on the scenic route.
9. The receptionist on the right can be ignored. If you choose to grab him, make sure you OCP the camera on the wall behind him first. A crawlspace behind him leads to the opposite receptionist.
10. The receptionist on the left, however, should be subdued or distracted so that you can use his computer to reveal the server room code 1945.
11. Hide his body behind the plop art.
12. A guard patrols the area. He's easily lured into the shadows. Hide his body with the receptionist's.
13. Your choice, elevator or stairs. Go all the way to the top.
14. The shorter route to the American captives is to the right, but taking the path left allows you to sneak up on a guard.
15. You'll pass this corridor with a guard and a janitor -- ignore it. This is where you would emerge had you taken the short cut.
16. The guard on the right is harassing the captives. Ignore him for the moment. Instead, grab the guard in the hallway and interrogate him.
17. Remain silent and the other guard exits the room then heads in the opposite direction, allowing you to grab him from behind. Hide both bodies in the dark.
18. OCP the camera (arrow) and talk to the captives to update your goals and notes.
19. Return downstairs and pass between these scanners and through the door ahead.
20. Stepping onto this escalator on the right is a quick ride to trouble. If you're like me you're first thought was to gas the trio of guards below. While I did get this to work a few times, it's unreliable. The guards have time to reach an alarm, the security camera above them triggers an alarm, or worse.
21. These guards are using sticky shockers. If they zap you, you'll be interrogated.
22. If you want to play this out rather than reload, be patient and you will eventually be able to pick the lock on your cuffs (sans the visual aid). Grab this guard, then bash the door to knock out the guard outside.
23. You can retrieve your equipment here in the next room. Jump ahead, but know that enemy positions are fortified now.
24. The safer way to handle this situation is to wait here while the guards finish talking. One of them will ride the escalator up. Lure him over with a whistle and then grab him from behind. Interrogate him to learn that sticky shocker rounds can be found in the store room.
25. Ride the escalator down and zap the camera with your OCP. Head left into the darkness.
26. From here you can individually lure the guards with a whistle and knock them out. Hide the bodies around the corner and out-of-site from the camera. Head left to find a medkit in a bathroom if you need it. Otherwise, continue down the stairs ahead.
27. You can either hack this retinal scanner, or bring one of the guards here to grant access.
28. Behind this door is where you will emerge if you are interrogated.
29. You'll find a sticky shocker here, as you were told previously. If you interrogate one of the two guards, you'll learn that there are IR cameras in the server room. It's actually best to leave the guards alone, as you might need them later.
30. Down the hall is the server room. The code is 1945.
31. Before entering, activate your night vision. There are two infrared cameras in the room, and you can spy the sweep of the closest beam as it penetrates the wall, seen to my right. Time your entrance so you are not caught up in the beam. Also note that the cameras can see through the door glass -- keep clear of it. You may also want to shoot out the light above the door before opening it.
32. OCP both cameras in the server room.
33. Access this computer to update your objectives.
34. If you trigger an alarm, the servers secure themselves by dropping through the floor. The two guards from down the hall investigate. If you grab one and drag him to this retinal scanner in the far-right corner you can get the servers to rise again.
35. Backtrack past the elevators to these double doors, which now open as you approach.
36. This left corridor puts you in a better position than the corridor on the right. OCP this camera.
37. These cameras recover fast. Be ready to zap it a second time.
38. Don't round the corner. Instead, mantle onto this ledge.
39. Enter this crawlspace. Note the guards below -- if you interrogate one, he'll tell you about this air vent.
40. Overhear Otomo's treachery (with or without the EFF).
41. Next, train your EFF on this laptop to tap the OSDF live feed.
42. Watch as Otomo returns on screen and your objectives are updated again.
43. Backtrack to the now-functional elevator and ride it down. Your objectives are updated.
44. Elevator power is cut. Drop through the trap door in this position. It's then just a series of drops to the floor below.
45. Lots of wall mines, all in sync. Advance in step with the green lights to the door on the right.
46. Night or thermal vision reveals a series of lasers. Deactivate them with a switch on the right to prevent a ceiling turret from activating. Continue through the door at the end of the corridor.
47. OCP this mobile turret.
48. Drop into the subfloor opening on the left.
49. Knock out both soldiers and OCP the mobile turret once more.
50. If you have time to spare (I barely do) then hack the computer to download ISDF data. Place a charge then move away to detonate it.
51. The mobile turret (1) is no longer functional and can be ignored. Two guards (2, 3) can easily be dispatched with sticky shockers. Continue past the guards to the stairs on the right.
52. Approach the glass and watch as the drama unfolds.
53. You can't get to Otomo directly, so enter this doorway across from his office.
54. Surprise! Another crawlspace.
55. Approach from the front to save Otomo.
56. Lambert tells you to blast - then swim - your way to extraction. Place a charge on the windows.
57. Put some distance between yourself and the window before the timer runs out.
58. The final cutscene shows your extraction. Game over.