1. Choose the stealth loadout if you prefer gas grenades. Choose Redding's recommendation if you prefer flash grenades.
2. A lone guard stands watch. He'll be lured off his perch if you step into the light. Back off and hide in the shadows as he approaches.
3. Interrogate the self-avowed coward to learn that Zherkezhi may be in the tea house.
4. Climb up this ledge on the right of the hill.
5. Slip into this building.
6. Follow the guard through the sliding door ahead.
7. Pause here and you are able to scan the plates on these two vehicles (valuable if you hadn't already discovered Milan Nedich's true identity.) The plates can be scanned by approaching them or by using your EEV vision. Listen to the guard detail the features of his automobile. Mantle up to the deck at (1) then climb over the half-door at (2).
8. Enter this crawlspace on the right as guards discuss the nightingale floor designed to detect ninjas.
9. With the exception of the initial lookout, bypassing the guards has been easy up to this point. Here, though, you'll do yourself a favor by taking out this patrol as you head left from the crawlspace. Hide his body near the crawlspace entrance.
10. Crawl through this window.
11. The guard inside is scanning for microphones, old-school style. Activate your thermal vision and spot the small blob on the left - the first microphone of six. Interrogate the guard to learn that he hasn't searched the telephones yet. Hide his body near the crawlspace entrance.
12. Disable the microphone and Grim tells you there are five more to go.
13. Backtrack to the hallway. Before passing through this curtain, activate your thermal vision, allowing you to see if a guard is on the other side. Grab him when he comes through.
14. Interrogate him (that's his body in the corner) and learn of medical supplies in the kitchen. 5.7mm ammo can be found here, if that's your thing.
15. Follow the corridor outside then approach these windows. One guard is berating another for his half-hearted search for microphones. This is a good time to use a gas grenade. Aim it at the ceiling so it bounces into their immediate area. Hide their bodies in a dark corner.
16. Here's a thermal/night vision composite image. The second microphone is the blob on the wall.
17. You can either head left to the kitchen (where there is a medkit and ammo) or head right to this bathroom. Enter the crawlspace here. (A similar crawlspace on the opposite wall leads to the kitchen.)
18. You'll emerge in this well-lit courtyard. The "Switch Object" seen here will activate the sprinklers, but I didn't find that to be of much help. I brought out the sticky shockers and zapped the two guards, and then rushed the civilian and took him down with a non-lethal right-mouseclick.
19. Bravo if you can get to this entrance without alerting the guards. Everyone else -- hide the bodies in the dark corner by the crawlspace.
20. Keep right and follow the sound of men talking. Enter this ridiculously-convenient crawlspace.
21. That's Nedich standing. Overhear him report that the boss, "Doug," is on his way. Shimmy through he crawlspace to the other side.
22. Fire a gas canister at the ceiling. It bounces onto the floor in position to gas Nedich and both guards. (When bouncing the canister off the wall instead of the ceiling, the guards had enough time to activate an alarm.) Alternately, wait for the meeting to split up and grab Nedich once he's alone.
23. Here's another thermal/night vision composite. Microphone number three is on the wall to the right. Note the crawlspace back/left for reference.
24. Enter this crawlspace. Note the buddha for reference.
25. Exit the crawlspace out the other side. One guard patrols the immediate area. Turn this valve to activate the sprinklers and get him moving.
26. Climb this pipe.
27. Follow the ledge while the guard investigates. Drop down and continue through the indicated doorway.
28. Turn right to find microphone number four in this bedroom. A guard patrols through the curtain to the right, where a medkit and a civilian can be found.
29. Continue right to this guard learning about the North American tree slug on TV. Disable microphone number five on the wall behind him.
30. Turn right and find this room at the end of the hallway. Slide open the door to the outside.
31. It's best to avoid the well-lit stairs. Instead, climb over the railing to the dark area on the right.
32. Climb this beam to the right of the lower-level door. (Use your thermal vision to make sure a patrol is not nearby before approaching.)
33. Shimmy along the ledge, patiently observing the patrols. Climb over the railing when it's safe.
34. This tactic is very nice. It's loud, but doesn't set of an alarm. Stand on the skylight then wait for the guard below to be directly beneath you. Jump on the glass, shattering it. You'll fall onto the guard, knocking him out.
35. The sixth and final microphone is on the wall behind you. Hide the body before disabling the mic.
36. Sneak back upstairs and either avoid or grab the other guard. Your immediate destination is the door ahead/left. Note the broken skylight on the right of this shot for reference.
37. Follow the hall to this curtained room. Enter the crawlspace beneath the medkit.
38. Stay on the roof, watch the saga unfold and ready a sticky shocker.
39. Once your objectives are updated, take out this guard with the sticky shocker before dropping to the ground below.
40. Your only objective that can be completed now is exfiltration. Slip through this door.
41. What is that supposed to be? A doggy door? Anyway, exit through.
42. Quietly approach the gate and your objectives are updated. Slip through the gate and find yourself back where you scanned the license plates.
43. Eliminate or avoid any remaining guards as you return to the exfiltration point - the same place as the insertion point where you began the mission.