1. Redding's loadout includes smoke and flashbang grenades, while gas grenades are available with the stealth loadout. Not that it matters or anything.
2. No killing allowed -- this mission is stealth-only.
3. Two guards are on the roof. Wait for them to finish talking, then grab this one to learn that the rooftop ventilation fan can be disabled from a breaker.
4. The other guard is working on the breaker in this shot. Knock him out and throw the switch.
5. Pick the lock on the trap door then rappel down the wall. Enter the crawlspace at the bottom of the shaft.
6. Approach this vent.
7. Use your optic cable to watch this conversation. Grimsdottir updates your objectives -- retrieve the server access algorithm.
8. Wait for everyone to leave then drop below and view this Powerpoint presentation on electrochromic windows.
9. Throw this switch to play with the windows and learn that they can be controlled with your OCP. Leave through the double doors.
10. The executive you are tracking is in the locked room far-right, but there's no rush to get to him. Head left into the operations room and Grim gives you a new opportunity objective: Insert tracer programs into Displace's division servers.
11. Beware the guard. He is easily grabbed from behind but has no information for you. Access this upper-most computer to upload the first tracer.
12. Access the other computers for more information, including a power system evaluation and this VIPDetailReport. There's also a news report of a billionaire winning the lottery.
13. Descend to the lower level. Follow this small corridor to the door ahead.
14. Two bathrooms and this break room are here, plus this guard who will give you the door code 8136. Note the medkit.
15. Backtrack upstairs and approach this door. Stay out of site as they turn the window transparent. Enter with code 8136. Note that a similar door downstairs can also be accessed with this code, but this door puts you in a superior position for the upcoming remote scan.
16. Hide in this dark area by the plants while the Displace executive makes his pitch to the councilman.
17. Activate your EEV (default key "1") and hover the crosshair over the briefcase. Press the use key once these icons appear.
18. Hack the laptop/briefcase thing to grab the server access algorithm and update the objective. The lobby area doorcode email contains the already-known code 8136.
19. Wait for the pair to leave the room. (If you had hacked the door they will notice as they leave.) Disable this light with your OCP.
20. Hop over the railing then shimmy along the ledge to avoid the security camera. The elevator under the camera is useless due to the blackout.
21. Follow the guard through the training gym door on the left. (Alternately, grab him to use the retinal scanner on the right. His uniform will disable the laser beams inside.) The guard may instead use the bathroom on the right, where you'll find a medkit.
22. Sneak through the locker room. Note the indicated crawlspace; we'll be back for that in a moment.
23. Two guards are in this room. If you slowly follow the arrows to the indicated computer you can bypass both of them. Just be slow - and crouch. Alternately, note the pipe to the left of my position, which leads straight to the same computer. Credit: Hypnosos.
24. Upload the tracer to the second server. Now sneak back to the crawlspace in the locker room.
25. Wait for the guards to finish their Prince of Persia conversation before exiting the crawlspace, then follow this guard through the door. (A medkit is to the left of the door.)
26. Disable this light with your OCP. (The alternate retinal-scanner entrance is behind me in this shot.)
27. Climb the stairs and hack the secure door visible ahead. Alternately, Slip into the firing range on the lower level and learn of a server room access via ventilation shafts.
28. Hack the computer inside to upload the third and final tracer.
29. Enter this crawlspace.
30. Turn right at the junction to find this rope. (Had you turned left, you would end up at the alternate firing range entrance.)
31. Approach this computer, then choose "Use Algorithm" followed by "Use Computer."
32. It's not good -- the data you've come for isn't on the server.
33. Even worse, the power is about to come on and you'll be discovered if you don't get out of here. Climb the rope back up to the vent.
34. Once this technician is in place, sneak back down. You can interrogate him but he doesn't have any critical information.
35. Continue through the only door in the server room then sneak past the solitary guard to the door ahead.
36. Through another door and find yourself returned here. A guard is on patrol so be sure to disable the light in this alcove (unless of course you're taking screen shots.) Also disable the security camera above the elevator, then call it and slither inside.
37. Step off the elevator and turn left. Pause to overhear these two talking and learn the key code for the CEO's meeting room is 2346. Hop over the railing Seen behind Sam in this shot before they break out their flashlights. The door behind them will be use when we're ready for exfiltration.
38. These two are easily knocked out and having them out of the way makes this next part much easier.
39. Backtrack past the elevator and approach this office around the right corner. You'll hear two men talking inside.
40. Open the door and activate your EEV vision (default "1"). If you are early enough to catch the part of the conversation where Milan Nedich's real name is revealed, you'll complete the secondary objective.
41. Now, to finish off your primary objective. Follow the hallway to this door. Disable the camera and enter the code 2346 into the keypad. (This code is also found on a computer in a neighboring office and is divulged by one of the patrols.)
42. The secure door on the left is the CEO's office. Before entering, interrogate the man in the office on the right for the door code - 2609.
43. Access this computer by the door to update your goals and learn the fire door keycode 3485.
44. Backtrack to the fire door, using the code 3485.
45. Ascend the stairs then use this door to end the mission.