1. Again, I prefer to maximize sticky and airfoil rounds with the "Stealth" loadout. The "Assault" loadout gives you more pistol ammo while "Redding's Recommendation" provides a balanced loadout.
2. Two guards patrol the immediate area. If you interrogate this guard you'll learn that Lacerda is aboard and being guarded by professional mercenaries. Avoid the moonlight and descend the stairs on the left.
3. Shadow this guard down the right corridor. Hug the wall to avoid detection as he doubles back, then quietly descend the stairs ahead. A sleeping guard is below.
4. Quietly slip through the door on the left so as not to disturb the guard.
5. Your objectives are updated -- plant tracking devices on the arms crates.
6. Squeeze between the large crates to find this small one. Place a tracker on it to update your objectives.
7. Continue between the crates to find this ladder and learn that several compartments are flooded.
8. The compartment on the right is flooded. Proceed down the corridor ahead.
9. This workman is in the room ahead. The noise from his machinery masks your approach. Interrogate him to learn that the bilge pump is here. Knock him out and place his body in the dark corridor outside.
10. Enter the air vent.
11. Exit out the other side then climb onto this pipe. Timing is important here. If you grab the upper guard before he's finished talking with the guard below, you'll raise suspicion. If you wait too long, the upper guard will begin patrolling the catwalk. You want to make your move when the upper guards says, "Then don't do it wrong."
12. You can either jump over the railing and knock out the guard or descend the ladder and sneak up behind him. Use the control panel to activate the pumps.
13. Continue through this door, then through the first door on the right.
14. Grimsdottir suggests that Lacerda's shipping container is nearby. Climb these crates.
15. Read the bill of lading to update your objectives.
16. Return to the hallway then wait for these two guards to pass before advancing ahead. A crawlspace ahead/right can be used if you prefer. Note the medkit on the wall.
17. No weapons fire allowed in the engine room, not even airfoil rounds.
18. Keep right then grab this patrol. Interrogate him out-of-site of the guards above to learn the location of a weapons cache.
19. Ascend the stairway then whistle to attract the guard on the third level. Grab him when he investigates, then sneak up on his partner on the second level. Continue up to level 3.
20. Continue through this doorway, then through another just ahead.
21. Hide by the stairs and wait for this patrol to approach from the right. Interrogate him then continue through the door he just emerged from.
22. Here's the weapons cache you learned of a moment ago. Place a tracker on it for your opportunity objective.
23. Return to the stairs and as you near the top Grimsdottir advised that you are near the ships office, where you'll find the transit ledgers.
24. Advance to this room, where you can read some background emails on this computer. Don't dawdle, as one of the guards you overhear will soon approach.
25. Use this crawlspace to duck out of site before you are spotted.
26. Exit the vent out the other side then quietly search this cabinet on the left to find the ledger. You may also retrieve the ledger from the computer opposite, and also read about a secondary bilge pump. Be quick as the second guard will soon return.
27. Your goals are updated; find which cabin Lacerda is in. Grimsdottir suggests asking the captain. Continue through this door.
28. You can ignore the door on the left if you wish. Inside is another guard, a computer with some background, and a medkit. Proceed through the door ahead, making sure to close it behind yourself.
29. Place a tracker on the third weapons crate and Redding informs that half the crates are now tagged.
30. Turn off your night vision to enjoy the view before ascending the stairs - quietly.
31. This part of the ship is a wide-open area and there are several ways to proceed. This door to deck two wins by a coin-toss.
32. Use your optic cable to find two guards beyond this door. Listen to their conversation to its completion.
33. Once the corner guard is in position you may enter safely. Wait here until the second patrol returns, then shadow him to the corridor and knock him out. Return and repeat on the other guard after luring him away from the light with a whistle. Continue through the doorway visible ahead/left.
34. Here, you'll find the fourth crate.
35. Backtrack one room then enter this corridor. Avoid the guards talking ahead/right. Instead, slide open the door on the left and ascend the stairs.
36. Place a tracker on the fifth crate where indicated. Continue through the doorway seen on the right.
37. Advance down this corridor to the stairway ahead. The side rooms can be avoided. (The closed room on the left is occupied by a solitary guard.)
38. Quietly ascend the stairs then quickly hide in the shadows while the captain converses with his crewman. Wait for the captain to move to this position, then grab him from behind. Interrogate him to learn that Lacerda is in his quarters. You can ignore the crewman if you wish.
39. Return down the stairs and slip through the hallway to this door. Enter quietly.
40. Ignore the doorway on the right for now. Instead, you can either wait here until the conversation finishes, or use your optic cable to watch as you listen.
41. Wait for Lacerda to state that he needs another drink.
42. Enter the doorway you ignored a moment ago then grab lacerda while he's looking for a drink.
43. Interrogate Lacerda then knock him out to complete the objective.
44. Backtrack to the bridge and sneak out the door ahead.
45. Ignore the stairs on the left. Instead continue through the doorway ahead. Either climb the ladder on the left or take the stairs on the right, quietly.
46. Proceed right. (A computer in a room on the left, upper deck, also contains the information that the captain gave you -- available in the event of his untimely demise.)
47. Descend this ladder. Your immediate objective is the indicated weapons crate. Either hop over the railing below or take a second ladder to reach the lower deck.
48. Tag the sixth - and final - weapons crate to complete the objective. Your way out is the indicated ladder.
49. Ignore the ladder on the right. Instead, take the indicated ladder ahead.
50. Use this door to reach extraction and end the level.