1. The Stealth option provides gas grenades and airfoil rounds over Redding's recommendation of four flash grenades. The Assault option adds frag grenades and wall mines.
2. Open the trap door and grab onto the rope inside.
3. Ignore the guards. Instead, drop into this crawlspace in front of the truck.
4. Follow the crawlspace to a ladder and this trap.
5. Wait in ambush for this guard. Grab him when he uses the computer. Continue through the doorway and head left. (The corridor on the right circles back to where you were.)
6. Hacking this computer reveals the presence of ammunition in the warehouse. If that doesn't interest you, leave the guard alone. Pass through the door on the left.
7. Take out the guard sitting at this computer. Access it to update your opportunity objectives by retrieving the first of four logs.
8. Return to the outer office and hide the bodies in the dark. Continue through this doorway.
9. Enter the barracks and find a flashbang grenade here.
10. The guard on the bed is sleeping soundly, but this guard in the chair will likely wake up if you step into the light. An airfoil round will help him sleep better. Exit through the door in the far corner.
11. Interrogate the lone guard in this next room to learn of a trap door in the corner. Beware the indicated security camera.
12. Pick the lock on this door by the nearby stairs.
13. Knock out the guard and use the computer to retrieve shipping log number two. A medkit can be found near the door.
14. Back in the main room you can either descend the boring stairs or head to the far-right corner and find this trap door the guard told you about previously.
15. Two guards are talking above you. They're pretty twitchy and you'll want to take them out. My advice here is move fast so you can gas them while they're still talking.
16. Begin by disabling this light with your OCP. Climb the ladder.
17. If you were able to reach this position before the two guards have split, lob a gas grenade their way and take them both out in one shot.
18. Using this switch will turn off the lights in the room, allowing you to move about without alerting the two security cameras in the room. Note the large door rear-right for reference. Hide the guard's bodies in the already-dark corner by the truck's cab.
19. Back near the truck is this second panel. Bypass the circuit and then climb onto the roof of the truck's cab.
20. Grab hold of this rail and shimmy along behind the missile through the opening ahead.
21. Drop through to the lower level, careful not to fall.
22. If you're in the mood for an optional assignment, drop through this grate. Otherwise, continue straight to the back of the room and skip ahead.
23. Two ceiling openings are found, one on either side of the opening you just dropped through. The openings are blocked by forklift prongs, elevated by the two control panels seen here on the left wall.
24. Each opening leads to its own missile bay. Interrogate this guard to learn that the commander can be found in the command center, accessed through a nearby elevator.
25. Each room has one of these enclosed security cameras.
26. Here's your immediate goal. Bypass the circuit on the open warhead.
27. Here's the warhead in the other room. Take out the guard and OCP the camera so you can work in peace.
28. OCP the light, then the camera, then exit through the door.
29. The two missile bays each have their own control room, policed by a single guard. You can take him out if you like but he has no information. The computers are of little use as well.
30. This is where you need to go. Hack the keypad on this elevator, found in between the two missile bay control rooms and at the end of the previous hallway. Call the elevator and ride it up.
31. Alternately, head left from the elevator doors and mantle into this vent to access a control panel that will allow you to ride the elevator from the outside.
32. If you choose to ride the elevator from within, be sure to OCP its light so as not to be seen by this guard who patrols your arrival point. OCP the camera on the right before hauling the guard over to the retinal scanner to access the door on the left. The computer may be used to learn of a medkit in the missile bay control room.
33. The direct route is to the right. The stealthier route is left to this grate. Enter, climb a ladder and keep left. If you keep right after climbing the ladder, you'll return to the elevator.
34. Listen to this conversation and your objectives are updated.
35. Two guards remain, plus the commander. This guard is captured easily and can be interrogated but he reveals nothing.
36. This more mobile guard cannot be interrogated. Approach the office entrance at the left of these stairs.
37. Whistle to lure the commander out. Interrogate him for troop strength intel. His computer has an undeliverable email.
38. This computer has the third log. Head left to return to the elevator and the missile bays.
39. Don't forget to use your OCP on this security camera.
40. Turn right off the elevator and find this new corridor.
41. A solitary guard patrols the missile battery. Sticky shockers are aplenty and we're near the mission end so go crazy. Descend the stairs to the right. A medkit is just inside the door.
42. Two guards are down here, both preoccupied. Access this computer to download the repair log and complete your opportunity objective.
43. Take out this second guard and bypass the circuit he's working on to open the casing on the missile upstairs. What's up with those nasty arms?
44. Return upstairs and use this computer to update your objectives. A missile is about to be launched.
45. Backtrack past the elevator to the missile bay on the opposite side.
46. Find this new corridor available. Take out the guard and approach the panel on the right.
47. Bypass the circuit to open the door.
48. Rats, foiled again! But you do have three minutes to abort the missile.
49. Find these stairs on the right and quietly enter the door at the bottom. Ready your gas grenades.
50. You should have two gas grenades left. Space them to take out the three guards in this room. Access the computer on the right.
51. These are the abort codes but you're not quite finished yet.
52. Backtrack to the missile bay control room and access this computer to abort the missile.
53. Use one of these ladders at either launcher for extraction to end the mission.