1. Do your best to drive through the dark to this area, where you'll have zombies to battle. Supplies can be found on the right near the indicated crawlspace. Duck through the crawlspace to another room for yet more supplies.
2. Use your gravity gun's primary fire to move the abandoned vehicles out of your way then drive through the darkness to the tunnel opening.
3. Drive for a short while then fight the patrols at this house on the right.
4. Supplies can be found by the riot truck, by this boat behind the house (upper-right) and by a smaller boat farther down the shoreline (lower-right).
5. Enter the house through the back then ready your gravity gun before you reach the third floor. These sticky mines drop from the ceiling as you approach the crossbow and other supplies in the corner. Use your gravity gun's secondary fire to pick up the mines, then shoot them out the window with primary fire.
6. Hop back on the buggy and drive a short distance to this checkpoint.
7. Defeat the small number of Overwatch here and use the medical station seen on the right. Drive around the barricades and continue down the road.
8. Farther down the road you'll encounter an overturned truck by a windmill. Steer your buggy over this small hill to maneuver around the truck.
9. Clear out the patrols then dismount your ride and enter the red building on the left.
10. Spot these three sets of lights ahead. Note that the left set is green, and that if you move the car battery to the other sets, they turn green. It looks as if you need two more car batteries. Don't miss the medkit on the left.
11. And what's this? Alas, a car battery can be found right here. Place it in one of the empty slots ahead. "Someone" writes, "There are hidden supplies on an inner roof over the wall with the blood splatter. Looking up (maybe one needs to back up a bit) will reveal a lambda. The supplies can be pulled down using the gravity gun while standing on something to get a higher position."
12. Step outside and find the third battery inside this car. Use your grav gun to pull it out from under the hood and take it inside.
13. If you're the kind that has to know everything, knock this bathtub away to find a fourth battery underneath. A fifth battery can be found on top of the nearby windmill.
14. Place a third battery into the remaining slot and you'll hear a whirring noise outside.
15. Now powered by the batteries, this barricade is opening. Search the area for supplies, then hop back on your buggy and continue into the tunnel ahead to load the next area.
16. Pull into this garage on the left as instructed by the resistance fighters. This is the last you'll see of your dune buggy.
17. Splat. A dropship soon appears and unloads a platoon of Overwatch. If you like it up-close stay with your A.I. buddies and fight it out at ground level.
18. For my money, though, the action is in the lighthouse.
19. There are plenty of supplies inside, such as these medkits here.
20. An unending supply of rockets can be had in this trunk on the right, perfect for harassing the 4 dropships and final gunship that will attack.
21. Rockets also do a great job in keeping the Overwatch from making it up the lighthouse stairs -- no need to aim!
22. After you've defeated the troops from the fourth and final dropship, this gunship attacks. Do your best to take cover in between rocket launches. Remember to spiral then paint your red laser on the gunship to home your rockets to their destination. Run back to the supply crate to grab more rockets.
23. After five or so good hits the gunship breaks apart.
24. Gather any remaining supplies from the base then follow your comrade to this secret door beneath the lighthouse.
25. Exit through the secret door and more troops attack. Drop to the path below, bust open the crate for supplies, then hop along the ledge to the indicated tunnel where the next area will load.
26. Heed the advice you are given and don't step on the sand. Otherwise, antlions spawn from the ground. Hop on the rocks and pallet to avoid the sand as you grab the supplies ahead, then continue into the clearing beyond.
27. It's a straightforward hop, skip and a jump to this fallen windmill. Pick up the crate at the far end and place it at the near end to tip the seesaw-like ramp. You can then reach the hill on the other side.
28. Work your way right to a small outbuilding and a dock to find supplies, then backtrack left to this position, where your gravity gun can place this nearby plank to form a makeshift bridge.
29. Grab the supplies in the building then move the same plank to this position, using it to reach the next building. Grab more supplies then sprint the short distance across the next stretch of sand to reach the generator visible ahead/left. Activate the generator with the red buttons (inset).
30. Dash to the thumper and take your crowbar to the nearby supply crates. Don't waste your ammo on the swarming antlions -- they're on infinite respawn.
31. Time to move fast. Sprint across this area as the antlion bull emerges. Rush to the far-left corner and take shelter.
32. Hunker down behind these rocks while the antlion bull is brought down by turret fire.
33. Watch as the Vortigaunt works his magic, then approach the bull's corpse to retrieve your next weapon - the pherapod.
34. Follow the Vortigaunt, making sure to avail yourself of the many supply crates along the way.
35. Stay close to the Vortigaunt and he'll instruct you on the use of the bugbait. When the lesson is over, a log gate will rise. Proceed through to load the next area.
36. Climb the ladder and turn off the thumper so your pets can keep pace. Do this for each of the thumpers you encounter.
37. Use your bugbait to send your precious' feasting on the patrols, then grab these supplies.
38. Repeat on this second encampment, then head inside to use the turret against any remaining patrols.
39. Now for some challenging gameplay. Start by keeping right along the shore line. Toss some bugbait to send your antlions against the patrols on the right, while maintaining cover behind the rocks on the left.
40. Next, head up the hill to those supply crates, battling the troops alongside your antlions as you continue up and to the left.
41. You can then attack the entrenched position from the rear.
42. Continue through here.
43. Manhacks and lots more troops are inside. Don't be in a rush, though. Hold back and let your antlions and explosive barrels do most of the work.
44. Don't miss these supply crates before pressing on to the exit.
45. Once out, you'll come to the rear of this next turret. Stay left and overtake the next turret visible beyond.
46. Here's the next turret on the left, and a dropship will fly away on the right. Toss several pherapods well in advance of your arrival.
47. Follow the cliffs on the right, then sprint over this log to jump over the gap below.
48. Let your antlions take care of the two zombies, then use your crowbar to knock out the wooden supports, creating a makeshift ramp.
49. Climb the ladder then jump off the catwalk to the crates (inset).
50. Jump across another gap in the cliff, then climb the stair-like hillside to this sewer entrance to load the next area (inset). Beware the toxic zombie inside.
51. Emerge out the tunnel then bust open these supply crates and ready your crossbow before climbing the ladder ahead.
52. Snipe the snipers on these watch towers with your crossbow.
53. Don't miss these boxes at the base of the middle tower here.
54. Send your pets up these stairs to battle the Overwatch troops. One of them fires a flare (very cool) to summon a gunship, then another arrives soon after.
55. Take out the troops inside this office then use the health and energy stations.
56. Sprint up the stairs to this crate, providing infinite ammunition for your rocket launcher. Move fast as the you've got Overwatch snipers and two gunships firing at you.
57. This is crazy hard. Do your best to find a spot to snipe the gunships with your rockets. If you pick this spot here, you can use your rockets to take out the several Overwatch on the catwalk above.
58. Again, about five or so direct hits will bring down the gunships.
59. The large fuel tank that was against this wall has exploded, opening a passage for you to proceed. Search the area for any remaining supplies before heading in.
60. Turn the indicated gas valve to stop the flames, allowing you to proceed.
61. Ditto with this valve. Continue through a door and approach a second to load the next level.