1. Cross the bridge. Destroy this cracked area to discover an unpowered door.
2. Take this ladder down to the area below. Avoid the deadly water.
3. Find this secret area with 50 Idryllium.
4. Climb back up and cross the bridge. Pass through this door.
5. Use this security panel to disable the security system and make the door operational. Health and energy terminals are here.
6. Xenomorphs beam in. Destroy them then jump over the gap in the bridge.
7. Enter the colony and battle two more Xenomorphs. Approach this panel and Jurot discovers another malfunction.
8. Climb these crates and destroy the grating. Pass into the ducts.
9. Shoot this floor to reveal a secret area with Idryllium.
10. You'll emerge in an area with health and energy terminals, as well as more enemies - including this new hostile alien, the Cruiser Turret.
11. Turn left and climb up these pipes.
12. Jump onto, then over, this wall.
13. Jump onto the area in front of the green door.
14. Pass through the door to find the 40th Golden Starship. Take the ladder up and pass through the door to return.
15. Go up the ramp and then climb these stairs.
16. "Use" this Security Terminal and your objectives are updated. You must find the Attrexian engineer.
17. Go down the ramp on the other side and more Xenomorphs attack.
18. Your tricorder's Structural Integrity View Mode reveals this weakened wall. Destroy the Hytritium Storage Container to blast the area open, revealing a secret area with Idryllium.
19. Through the grille you can see a code on the wall: 715151337. You'll need this later.
20. Inside this dumpster is a secret area with more Idryllium.
21. Defeat the Cruiser Turret and pass through the doorway.
22. Behind this door are two trapped Attrexians and more Idryllium.
23. Go up the stairs and you'll find the Attrexian Engineer behind these crates. A case of 150 Fed is visible in the bottom left.
24. Pass through the green door and return to the Security Terminal. Protect the Engineer.
25. The Engineer continues up the stairs to the other terminal. Activate the Security Terminal on his mark. Your team can now join you.
26. Walk up to the platform with the Engineer. Step over the railing onto the bridge girders. Walk across the girders to the other side of the bridge. You'll find the 41st Golden Starship tucked away inside.
27. Hop back down to the bridge deck. Turn right through the previously-locked door and pass through this door for a secret area with 100 shielding.
28. Return to the trapped Attrexians for a cutscene.
29. Follow the Attrexian, but not all the way. When you get here, turn around.
30. Enter the code you discovered earlier: 715151337.
31. Inside is a secret area with this cryptic message.
32. Follow the Attrexian to the sewer entrance. "Use" this door panel and a brief cutscene follows. A health terminal is on the left, and Idryllium and Fed are available here as well.
33. Time for another boss, Quadruped. The Arc Gun works well against him. Use the surrounding crates for cover.
34. Hear that metal rocking in the breeze? Your tricorder reveals its structural weakness. Blast it with your phaser.
35. Drop through the crater it makes after crashing to the ground and exit the area.