1. The 22nd Golden Starship is found above the rock bridge, as seen from atop the strange shuttle.
2. Follow the path to the Idryll archeologists and a cutscene. Follow your beacon into the dig site to exit the area.
3. "Use" this Door Panel to discover that main power is offline and update your objectives.
4. Your tricorder's Structural Integrity View Mode highlights the cracks in this wall. Blast and enter.
5. Ascend the conveniently stair-like ruins.
6. Continue around the corner to the left.
7. Ascend over this ridge.
8. Carefully step around this corner.
9. Hop down to this ledge.
10. Lastly, jump down to this block then step onto the ground.
11. Use your Assault Rifle's secondary fire on the Idryllglicium next to this weakened column. The column falls on the wall behind it.
12. Climb onto the crates and smaller debris to make your way atop the fallen column.
13. Continue across the column to the 23rd Golden Starship.
14. Ready your weapon and head through this archway and up some stairs to health and energy terminals.
15. Time for a new foe: the "Brood Fiend." Kill them all.
16. Pass through this doorway.
17. Grab the Idryllium then use your tricorder on the Auxiliary Power Controls to restore power.
18. Approach these stairs and destroy the Brood Fiends that attack. Health and energy terminals are just inside the archway.
19. Return to the area with the fallen columns, and more Brood Fiends attack. Your team opens the now-powered door to join you.
20. Head up the stairs and use the Door Panel to slide these barriers out of the way.
21. Health and energy terminals - and some tougher Brood Fiends - are at the top.
22. Continue up the next set of stairs. A brief Brood Fiend battle ensues.
23. Chell advises using your tricorder's Structural Integrity View Mode before continuing. Better yet, use your phaser to blast away the unstable panels. Hop on the safe areas to cross.
24. If you fall, blasting this area will take you back to the bottom of the stairs and let you start over.
25. Blast away all the unstable panels and this explosive crate spawns. Destroy it to reveal the 24th Golden Starship.
26. Hop onto the left ledge. Ahead you'll see the 25th Golden Starship.
27. Follow the ledges to this dark nook and the 26th Golden Starship. Carefully make your way back down after retrieval. Return up the stairs.
28. Pass through this archway, destroy this bug, and activate this door panel to allow your teammates entry.
29. Watch a brief cutscene -- you've found the Idryll scouting party.
30. Defeat these Brood Fiends then "use" the indicated Door Panel. Cover Chell while he cracks the security code then pass through the door.
31. "Use" the Bridge Control Panel to activate the Energy Bridge. Notice the trio of flickering panels. Begin crossing when the first panel becomes lit. Wait until the panel ahead becomes lit and immediately step forward. Repeat.
32. Destroy this Brood Fiend that waits on the other side. Take the stairs down (indicated). Notice the energy and health terminals in the background.
33. More Brood Fiends await. Defeat them. "Use" the Bridge Auxiliary Controls to have your team catch up.
34. Another Brood Fiend bursts through the door to these stairs. Defeat it then take the stairs to the lower level. Health and energy replenishment is available.
35. To the right you'll find this door. "Use" it to reveal the 27th Golden Starship.
36. "Use" the door panel to unleash the Queen Bug.
37. Hammer away. The exposed mouth parts seem to be the most vulnerable.
38. Continue to the lift and exit the area.