1. Now aboard the Enterprise, your first objective is to visit the armory. Exit the transporter room and you'll find it down the corridor to the right.
2. "Use" the door panel and enter the Holodeck. Grab the Federation Assault Rifle, visible beyond, to begin the program.
3. Once inside, use the Assault Rifle to eliminate the hostiles. The weapon's secondary attack is particularly useful at mid-range.
4. Down the corridor and to the right is a Turbolift which will take you to Hazard Operations.
5. Use the directory across from the Turbolift to find your way to your objectives. You want locations B, Hazard Operations and D, Hazard Team Lockers.
6. Don't miss out on the crew conversations. The crazy plant lady is a running gag throughout the game.
7. Once inside the locker room, you'll find Jurot in the back. Talk to her to complete your next objective.
8. You can also use your tricorder to access your locker, though you can't use anything inside. Admiral Kimbrell and Deamon Deathstone email that as you go along the lockers you will notice Jurot's locker with an I-Mod (Infinity Modulator) in it. You can use your tricorder to crack the code to open the locker, or find the code from the Datapad in the office behind Chell. You can add the I-Mod to your inventory of weapons and then throughout the game you will always have the it available.
9. You'll find Chell at the bottom of the briefing room. Talk to him to complete your next objective, then Picard orders you to the Bridge.
10. Aboard the Bridge, the Enterprise receives a distress call from the Federation Starship Dallas. Picard orders your team to the derelict, ready or not.