1. You emerge back in the command building. Inside two crates are 10mm Ammo and a Lockpick. Before exiting through this door activate your Cloak.
2. Outside the door are the MJ12 Troops and MIB we encountered before. Proceed through the indicated door.
3. To the left is the second control unit that Carla Brown told you about. Enter the code 5868 and earn another 100 skill points. The bot defense system is now powered. Pass through the grate.
4. You earn an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points. Inside is a dead body, a Rebreather and the Haz Lab Storage key.
5. Inside this cabinet is a Bioelectric Cell, a Rebreather, a Medkit, 10mm and 7.62x51mm Ammo.
6. Ascend the stairs, then activate your Cloak before passing through this door. Around the left corner are two crates holding Ballistic Armor and 7.62x51mm Ammo.
7. Cross the bridge to the Command Center and knock out the MJ12 Troop.
8. Talk to Stephanie Maxwell before opening the Control Center door with your Nanokey. She gives you the account COMMAND/ZEBRA42.
9. Descend the stairs to the lab below. Talk to the man on the far right - it's Sam Carter!
10. Here is Gary Savage. He agrees to use his UC to build the Gray Death antidote and to grant access to Milnet -- but you'll have to get the computers running first. He gives you the account GSAVAGE/TIFFANY. Recharge at the nearby Repair Bot.
11. Ascend these stairs and pass through the doorway directly behind Sam Carter.
12. The room is electrified, but you only need to access this Nanokey just inside to the right.
13. Ascend the stairs and use the Nanokey on this door. Toss a LAM at the large fan ahead. Jump into the neighboring room.
14. Crawl through the floor and drop to the middle level directly below. Be careful not to drop all the way through to the lowest level.
15. Don a Hazmat Suit and quickly bypass this panel with Multitools.
16. Login to this computer with the account GSAVAGE/TIFFANY. Select "Upload Milnet." You are awarded a Progress Bonus of 500 skill points.
17. Something goes wrong - Icarus merges with Daedalus. Go to this lift and descend to the level below, no longer electrified.
18. Approach the hologram to view a cutscene. Bob Page has taken Gary Savage's daughter, Tiffany, hostage. Talk to Gary and he gives you a photograph so you can recognize Tiffany.
19. Ascend the stairs, and Jock radios that he's landed. You are to meet him at the base entrance to the northeast.
20. Exit back through the Control Center door. Take the elevator down to level 1.
21. Activate your Cloak and walk out the front door, right past the MJ12 Commandos.
22. With the defense bot power now online, you can pass through the indicated doorway.
23. Two bots are inside, activated by pressing these switches. Do not press these switches if you are playing as a pacifist (at least not unless you save your game first).
24. Watching these bots walk around the base, blowing stuff up is really cool. The bots will kill all MJ12, including bots, Troops and Commandos.
25. Reload your game back to the hangar. Grab the Prod Charger and LAM, plus the Lockpick and Bioelectric Cell from the body. A Napalm Canister is in the nearby crate.
26. Head back outside then activate your Cloak and walk past the guards at the northeast gate.
27. Jock - and Tracer Tong - are waiting at the bottom of the road. Tong is here because he has the Gray Death and is hoping to get the cure from Gary Savage.
28. Hop aboard and Jock lifts off.
29. You touch down at this nearby gas station where Tiffany Savage is being held hostage.
30. This locked door on the left is where we want to go -- but first lets walk down the road a bit.
31. Talk to these bums and they'll give you the key. You can also buy a Rebreather or Accuracy and Recoil Weapon Mods.
32. The key is also available here by this dead body.
33. Unlock the door and ascend the ladder. Activate your Cloak before emerging from the shed.
34. This is similar to the hostage situation in the Catacombs in that you must eliminate all patrols so the hostage doesn't get hurt during the escape. Two MJ12 Troops and three Commandos patrol outside.
35. Use the Prod technique on the Commandos that was revealed earlier. This Commando holds the Garage Door key.
36. Don't miss the MJ12 Troop behind here. Tranquilizer Darts work quickly on the dogs.
37. Ascend the ladder to the roof and pass through this opening.
38. Binoculars are in this crate and a shotgun is nearby. Drop through the ceiling to the room below.
39. Inside these crates you'll find a Medkit and a Lockpick.
40. Climb inside this truck for c100, Rockets, a Sniper Rifle, and ammo. Use your Garage Door key to open the door visible on the right.
41. Toss in a Gas Grenade then bring down the MIB and MJ12 Troop with Tranquilizer Darts. Be sure to take cover behind the door while the toxin takes effect as both will fire back.
42. The area is now secure. The crates hold a Medkit and 10mm Ammo. Another Garage Door key is on the shelf.
43. Tiffany is in the corner room. Tell her to make a break for the helicopter as there is no resistance.
44. Follow Tiffany through these now-open doors.
45. The trailer seen here on the left holds a Plasma Clip, a Medkit and a Silencer Weapon Mod. Not worth the Lockpick, IMHO.
46. Inside this shed is c250 and Binoculars.
47. Head back outside the shed and position a small crate here. Smash the window then climb inside.
48. Recharge at the Repair Bot. Don't miss the crate in the corner holding a Bioelectric Cell.
49. Lastly, board the chopper to end the level.