1. Bob Page calls you over to this hologram message. Helios intercepted the schematic and Page will have a UC operating soon as well - manufacturing a mutated gray death virus.
2. Page is confident that a cure for his modified virus is unlikely, as is your escape from the Ocean Lab.
3. Continue retracing your steps out of the facility. Walton Simons radios that he is about to deliver the same fate to you as he did the NSF you witnessed him murder back at UNATCO. Activate your Cloak before opening this door.
4. Simons is waiting for you on the other side. He'll open fire immediately after the cutscene ends, so if you plan to run, do it immediately. There will be another opportunity to confront Simons at Area 51.
5. Continue retracing your steps. Reactivate your Cloak when you get here to slip past the diver and climb the ladder.
6. When you get back to the mini-subs you can slip into the water for a brief diversion. Swim around and take a look at the Ocean Lab from the outside.
7. Slip through this opening.
8. Gary Savage radios that this entire wing is flooded.
9. Grab the Bioelectric Cell from this body. Note the Storage Access key and the Clip Weapon Mod on the desk below, behind which is a GEP gun. You earn an Exploration Bonus of 200 skill points as you approach the desk.
10. Return to the mini subs. "Use" this one to leave the Ocean Lab and return to the sub base.
11. Continue to retrace your steps. Use the same technique as before here. Crouch while cloaked, and activate your Speed Enhancement to move quickly and stealthily.
12. Jock and Gary are on the roof, so keep ascending the ladders as you find them.
13. Finally, ascend this last ladder. Pass through the trap in the ceiling above.
14. Exit through this door.
15. Gary approaches you and a cutscene ensues. Gary gives you an Augmentation Upgrade Canister for saving Tiffany. You earn 500 skill points for completing the objective. Board the chopper for the nearby missile silo.
16. Upon your arrival, Gary Savage gives you the security code 8456. Immediately crouch behind the fence to avoid being seen from the guard tower.
17. Here I use the upgrade from Gary Savage to bring Vision Enhancement to Tech Four.
18. If you don't feel adventurous you can just pick the lock on this gate to enter the compound. Skip ahead if this is your choice.
19. Everyone else, head around the left corner. Keep a safe distance as you shadow the Dobermans and approach the building in the southwest corner.
20. Activate your cloak and peer through the window to hear three MJ12 Troops talking about Bob Page and Howard Strong.
21. Gas and Tranq Darts will bring them down non-lethally, but I'm low on Tranq Darts, so I'm choosing to stay cloaked. Grab c200 and the Front Gate key from the table.
22. Upstairs is this keypad with a 2-digit code. A little experimentation reveals the code to be 12. Ascend the stairs that drop from above.
23. Jackpot! Inside the crates are a Lockpick, a Bioelectric Cell, a LAW, a LAM, and a Medkit.
24. Back downstairs you'll find this Multitool. You can head through the door visible here.
25. This catwalk will take you inside the fence.
26. Alternately, you can return to the starting location and use your Front Gate key to get inside the fence.
27. The security bots can see you while cloaked, so I choose to take them out. This dilapidated shack provides good cover while you pilot your Spy Drone.
28. Once the bots are disabled, activate your Cloak and ascend this ramp, the same one that leads to the catwalk.
29. Your Speed Enhancement makes this leap a piece of cake. The guard's will hear you, so Immediately head inside before the guard blocks the doorway.
30. Descend the stairs and pass through this grate.
31. In the next room are crates holding Sabot rounds and a Medkit.
32. Two MJ12 Troops are in the next room so activate your Cloak before entering. Grab this Truck Doors key.
33. Head back to the roof. Follow this ledge to the catwalk and enter the neighboring building. Descend the ladder.
34. Grab this Lockpick from the floor.
35. Swipe the Multitool just visible on the machinery to the right. Recharge at the Repair Bot, then proceed through the floor grate on the left.
36. Ascend the stairs and pass through this door.
37. Carefully sneak to this trailer and use your Truck Doors key. Inside you'll find a Gas Grenade, a Plasma Clip, and a Medkit. In the far-left corner is a Silencer Mod, accessible by stacking the small crates and using your Speed Enhancement to hop over the tall metal crates.
38. Return to the stairs. (You can use your Speed Enhancement to retrace your steps through the vents for a final recharge at the Repair Bot.) Descend the stairs and enter the code 8456 into this keypad.
39. You earn an Advancement Bonus of 300 skill points. Enter the code 8456 into the next keypad and also into this third keypad next to the Launch Command doors. Use Multitools on the Control Panel to disable the lasers beyond.
40. Activate your Cloak to avoid the MJ12 Commando. Head left.
41. Pick the lock on the bathroom door and talk to Dr. Bernard.
42. Read this DataCube for the account ELDER/ARMAGEDDON. Climb the crates to the left.
43. Send in your Spy Drone to disable this Spider protecting these crates. The crates hold a Lockpick and Rockets. Descend the ladder to another crate holding 30.06 Ammo.
44. Ascend the stairs, cloaked. Gary Savage tells you to activate the abort switch (1). This opens the launch terminal (2) where you can login with the account ELDER/ARMAGEDDON. Select "Initiate New Launch" to change the missile's target from Vandenberg to Area 51. Disable two security cameras.
45. Gary Savage tells you to get to the missile silo and prevent anyone from interfering with the launch.
46. If you charge straight through the tunnel you'll have a big fight on your hands. Instead, drop through this floor grate.
47. You are pulled down a ramp and into the cooling water beneath the missile. Press this elevator call button.
48. Ready your Mini-Crossbow and take the lift to level 2. Fire a single Tranq Dart at Howard Strong, who is trying to abort the launch.
49. Immediately retreat to the elevator and press the button for level 4, which is safe. (Level 3 is patrolled by two spiders.)
50. Once the toxin brings Howard Strong down, Jock radios that he is waiting for you topside. Recharge at the Repair Bot.
51. You can then return to Howard Strong's unconscious body on level 2 and retrieve supplies.
52. Return to the elevator, cloak, and ride it up to level 6. (Level 5 has two MJ12 Commandos and an MIB. It's the level you would have arrived at had you charged through the tunnel.)
53. Climb the ladder and press the yellow button on the right to open the ceiling hatch.
54. Board the chopper and take off for Area 51. You can see the missile just emerging from its silo.