1. Continue through the sewers. Tong informs you that the streets above are crawling with MJ12. At the junction you can turn right and find two crates with a Crowbar and a Lockpick. There is a ladder exit that will place you in a remote area of the square - but it costs Lockpicks.
2. To the left is this crate with a Fire Extinguisher, and a ladder exit - that is free. I prefer this exit.
3. There are guards stationed at this exit, so activate your Cloak before climbing through. Immediately enter this guard house.
4. Hack this computer to deactivate the Military Patrol Bots outside. Read the DataCube for a map of Paris and grab the Bioelectric Cell. The crate holds a LAM.
5. Activate your Cloak then dart across the street down the indicated alley.
6. Tong advises that the Police will change their friendly stance if they catch you breaking and entering. Proceed up the indicated stairway, especially if you are a non-pacifist player.
7. Tong tells you that these are very expensive flats. Pick the lock on this door at building 11 or use a LAM to bust through. There is a cop at the bottom of the stairs, but as long as his back is to you he won't notice the explosion.
8. You earn an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points. On this table you'll find Accuracy and Range Mods, Sabot Shells, Throwing Knives, and an Assault Shotgun.
9. Inside this chest are Laser and Clip Mods, two Plasma Clips, and 30.06 Ammo.
10. On this side of the bed are Rockets and a DataCube with the ATM account 005133/SALEM008.
11. On this table you'll find Throwing Knives and c100.
12. This crate holds a Plasma Rifle.
13. A locked door to building 12 is at the top of these stairs. Again, either a LAM or lockpicks will get you in.
14. There's nothing worth taking on the lower level. This nice couple lives in the apartment and they're thinking of moving to the US. Avoid Rene as he will break out a Baton if you get too close.
15. You'll find the good stuff upstairs. Inside this cabinet is a Medkit, c200 and the ATM account 002639/ARAMIS01.
16. Don't miss this Bioelectric Cell under the bed.
17. Head through the door to this balcony for an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points plus these crates which hold a Multitool and Binoculars.
18. Next up is building 10. The door is unlocked.
19. Of interest is this quest giver, Renault. He wants you to retrieve Zyme vials from the bakery.
20. Talk to the bartender and learn that Nicolette is at Club La Porte de l'Enfer.
21. Head upstairs then proceed down this hallway.
22. Grab the hotel key from this cart.
23. Use the key on this room at the top of the stairs and receive a message from something called Icarus. On this night stand you'll find a Bioelectric Cell, c100 and the ATM account 004418/MORBUS13. The neighboring room only has the hotel maid and nothing else.
24. Leave the hostel and continue south to this alley. Tong radios that you are at the bakery.
25. Entry through this door is recommended for a stealthy approach.
26. Stay crouched so no one sees you through the windows. Open this panel.
27. Alternately, you could open this panel. Inside you'll find the vials of Zyme that Renault is looking for (six total), c100, Plasma, 10mm Ammo, and a PS20. A nearby crate holds a Lockpick.
28. Quietly exit the bakery and return to Renault. Refuse to give him the Zyme once and he increases his price from c50 to c65. Refuse a second time and you'll have a fight on your hands. He'll pay you for the Zyme you picked up in the bakery, plus any Zyme you may have collected previously.
29. Exit the hostel again and activate your Cloak once you pass the bakery. Cross the street to building 19, the cafe.
30. Lead the cafe hostess in conversation and you'll learn that she is a Silhouette sympathizer. She informs you that Nicolette can be found in the club across the street. Keep her talking to hear her conspiracy theories regarding the European Union.
31. If you instructed Jaime Reyes to stay at UNATCO rather than meet you in Hong Kong, you'll find him in this corner now! He's come to Paris to deliver some information in person - Gunther's killphrase is "Laputan machine." The kitchen in back has a DataCube with the ATM account 001506/NAGA066.
32. Across the street is the "digital media store." Tracer advises you to avoid it, and if you enter you'll only find a Multitool.
33. Next door is your objective - La porte de l'enfer.
34. You can pick the lock on this vent, climb through, then sneak the key off the table. You can also continue through the vents - they'll take you to the restroom inside the club.
35. My preference is to save the Lockpicks and just pay the c300.
36. Once you have the key you can use it on the front door.
37. If you repeatedly pay Camille c20 you'll learn that Silhouette hangs out on the upper level, that Antoine is a thief who sells Augmentation supplies, and that the club accountant can be found in the office behind the south bar.
38. Give Cassandra the c200 she desires and she'll cough up the safe room code 1966. Pass through the indicated doorway and turn left to find the keypad.
39. You'll get an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points. Inside you'll find a Medkit, Prod Charger, 30.06 Ammo, Tranquilizer Darts, 7.62x51mm Ammo, 10mm Ammo, c100, 12 Gauge Buckshot Shells, and Thermoptic Cammo.
40. Around the corner is the accountant. For c1000 he'll reveal that building 11 is the apartment of an arms dealer. A PS20 is on the table behind him and a Bioelectric Cell is in the locked closet. You'll be forgiven for knocking him out and taking the Lockpick off his body -- Lockpicks are scarce. Behind the painting is a DataCube with the safe room code 1966, a Bioelectric Cell, c100, and the club door key.
41. To the left of the bar you'll find this Businessman who will sell you four Bioelectric Cells for c250 apiece.
42. Talk to this young woman upstairs. She offers to arrange a meeting with Nicolette behind the club.
43. You can reach the rear of the club through a door behind the bar, which leads to the door visible here on the right. My preference is just to leave out the front door and walk behind the alley - stealthily.
44. The young woman reveals herself to be Nicolette. She suggests looking for clues to the whereabouts of Morgan Everett at her mother's Chateau.
45. Board Jock's chopper and as you lift off Gunther rushes over in desperation to catch you.