1. Jock drops you off on the roof of this building in Paris. Use lockpicks or a LAM to break through that door ahead.
2. Inside is this book with the maintenance lift code 4003.
3. Enter the code 4003 here and descend via the lift. Alternately, you could drop through the maintenance shaft beyond if you enjoy a challenging jumping puzzle.
4. Ascend the stairs and talk to Aimee. She gives you the code 0001 and asks you to save her cats from four Greasels.
5. Climb the boxes (1) to reach the Bioelectric Cell (2). Ascend the ramp (3) to reach the crates (4) where you'll find a Scramble Grenade, a Medkit and a Lockpick.
6. Descend to this area and grab the Hazmat Suit. Another Hazmat Suit can be found in the maintenance shaft.
7. Continue to this neighboring area and enter the code 0001 into the keypad.
8. The doors slide open, revealing a contaminated area beyond. Don your Hazmat Suit. This is a good time to upgrade your Environmental Training. Here I upgrade to Master.
9. These crates are a worthy diversion. Inside you'll find a Medkit and a Multitool. Your objective is the doorway rear-left.
10. You earn 50 skill points. Recharge at the Repair Bot then descend this ladder to the sewers below. If you don't want to attack the Greasels you can skip ahead.
11. Four nasty, nasty Greasels are below. You don't really have to kill them. Your Tranquilizer Darts work well - three per Greasel should do it. Your Hazmat Suit will afford a good amount of protection, but be prepared for the drunken disorientation affect seen here. Return to the Repair Bot and repair/recharge as needed, then return to finish them off.
12. Return to Aimee and earn 200 skill points, stopping at the Repair Bot along the way. Aimee also informs you that the old entrance to the Catacombs is across from building #14.
13. Descend into the sewers once again. Stay to the right and you'll find the exit easily. Your first clue that you're on the right track is this Lockpick.
14. Soon after, you'll arrive at this crate holding another Lockpick.
15. Lastly, you'll arrive at this ladder. Tong advises that you are close to the Catacombs entrance.
16. Three MJ12 Commandos patrol the area, so activate your cloak before heading over to Building 14. The supply crate on the left holds Tech Goggles.
17. Ascend these stairs and enter the office above.
18. Swipe this Bioelectric Cell.
19. Inside this cabinet you'll find a DataCube with the account RZELAZNY/SHADOWJACK, c300, a Multitool, and a warehouse key.
20. Use the account RZELAZNY/SHADOWJACK on this Security Terminal to disable two cameras and open one door.
21. Descend the stairs all the way to this doorway, which you just opened.
22. Recharge at the Repair Bot, and grab the office key from the cart behind. A Bioelectric Cell, a LAW and an EMP Grenade are found in nearby crates.
23. Head back upstairs and use your key to enter the office around this corner.
24. Read this DataCube for the ATM account 2221969/DULLBILL.
25. The phone rings. Answer it for a conversation with a mysterious caller.
26. Head back outside then sneak into the Metro station. Tracer Tong radios that MJ12 operate in the open in Paris and they have barricaded the station.
27. Talk to the arms dealer. His prices are sky high -- but he'll cut you a break if you 'kill' three MJ12 guarding the station.
28. Pass into these vents.
29. Turn right.
30. Pick the locked vent and quietly enter the room beyond.
31. Inside this crate is a Multitool. Access the Security Terminal beyond to disable one camera.
32. Avail yourself of the nearby MedBot if necessary.
33. Your Prod can easily take out the two MJ12 Troops guarding this doorway. Note that although the arms dealer claimed there are three troops, these two are the only Troops to be found.
34. Use an EMP Grenade to take out the Security Bot patrolling the hall.
35. Inside these crates you'll find 10mm Ammo, Darts, and a Bioelectric Cell.
36. Inside these crates is 7.62x51mm Ammo, and 30.06 Ammo. Use the account 2221969/DULLBILL on the ATM in the background for c200.
37. Return to the arms dealer. JC tells him that the MJ12 troops are dead. The dealer reduces his prices by a third.
38. Return above ground and sneak across the street as indicated.
39. Stay in the shadows to avoid being spotted by the MJ12 Commandos.
40. Continue behind the building then break through these boards to enter.
41. Tong advises that the entrance to the Catacombs is through these steps. Explore the office beyond for a DataCube holding a map before descending the stairs.