1. Sneak into Sickbay.
2. Heal yourself at this MedBot. Bust open the crate for a MedKit. You'll find another MedKit and a Pepper Gun in the closet next to the desk. Read the DataCube on the desk and learn the code 9753 to raise the bridge in engineering. The lower desk cabinet holds the below decks key.
3. I also use this opportunity to install the Augmentation Upgrade Canister we found earlier. Here I upgrade Power Recirculator to Tech Four.
4. Exit through the indicated vent.
5. Follow the shaft all the way to the Electronics Lab. You'll find two Bioelectric Cells and a Multitool on these shelves, in addition to a DataCube with the account ROOT/REINDEERFLOTILLA. The desk in the background has two Multitools and a DataCube with the ops code 83353. Recharge at the repair bot.
6. This desk holds a Multitool plus Silencer and Accuracy weapons mods.
7. Backtrack through the vent. This time exit as indicated, being careful to avoid the patrols.
8. Turn left, then head through the indicated vent.
9. Take the ladder up to these vents. You can access many offices through these vents, but my preference is to turn left, then drop into the Captains Quarters.
10. Activate the hologram for a message from Walton Simons.
11. Grab this Credit Chit for c2250! The DataCube on the desk holds the armory code 71324. Another DataCube in the right cabinet gives some background.
12. The DataCube under the bed holds the account KZHAO/CAPTAIN. The nightstand holds another below decks key.
13. Stay crouched, wait for the guards to walk away (be patient), and head across the hall to the Security Terminal visible to the right of the bridge. Turn off all three cameras and open the Command Center and Armory doors.
14. Enter the bridge, then pass through this doorway to the right.
15. Bust open this crate for an EMP Grenade. Pass through the hatch for 50 skill points, then return.
16. Pass through this doorway which you opened earlier.
17. Stay quiet and turn left into the Command Center. There are two guards in here so be careful. Under the desk on the right is a Laser Weapon Mod. On the desk on the left is a DataCube with the code 65678.
18. On this desk is the security area access panel key.
19. Carefully descend the stairs, shadowing a patrol if necessary.
20. Proceed through the armory door, which you opened earlier.
21. Lots of goodies in here. Don't miss the lockpick, the Thermoptic Cammo, the LAM and the Gas and EMP Grenades.
22. Quietly descend to the lowest deck. Use your Below Decks Access Key to open this door. We've made it this far without knocking anyone on the ship unconscious. Remember, we want these guys to be able to escape the ship once it begins to sink. Isn't role-playing the good guy fun?
23. Descend these stairs then turn left into the Engine Room.
24. Activate your Microfibral Muscle and move a barrel into this position. Activate your Speed Enhancement and jump over the wall as indicated. If you do not have these abilities, you can skip ahead. (Update: Phil Rhodes writes, "It's possible to get into the walled-off space containing the first (as in nearest to the level's entry point) tri-hull weld without having the microfibral muscle or speed augmentations, allowing the player to collect the items therein. After raising the bridge (images 33-34) you gain access to the small complex containing the three sailors. Off to the right after you cross the bridge is a cabin containing a few pickups, but also with a window above a small metal crate. Smash the window, hop out via the crate, and make your way to the right along a large pipe. From here you can drop down into the walled-off area.")
25. Tong radios that you've found one of the tri-hull weld points. First smash the crates to find a Bioelectric Cell, a LAM and 7.62x51mm Ammo.
26. Climb these crates to safely egress the area.
27. From a safe distance, toss a LAM to destroy the Tri-hull weld.
28. You earn 120 skill points for destroying the weld. Take cover under the machinery while the guards investigate.
29. There's the second tri-hull weld, but don't blow it up just yet. (The crate on the left holds a Multitool.)
30. Instead, evade the patrols and approach this keypad. Enter the code 9753. The bridge raises into position.
31. Ascend the nearby ramp and sneak into this area. Toss another LAM to destroy the second tri-hull weld. This crate holds a Bioelectric Cell.
32. Wait for the guard activity to die down then smash this crate for another LAM.
33. Ascend this ladder and cross the bridge you raised a moment ago.
34. You'll earn 40 skill points for making it across the bridge. This crate holds 12 gauge buckshot shells, and you'll find Ballistic Armor in the neighboring room. Quietly ascend this ladder to engineering.
35. Time for a difficult decision. Atop the ladder are these three sailors. You're going to sink the ship, so anyone who is unconscious could be safely considered to be dead. For serious role playing, let's try to keep them alive and conscious.
36. You're objective is this Security Terminal. If you are patient, you can access it from the ladder while the sailors all have their backs to you and they'll be none the wiser. Use the account ROOT/REINDEERFLOTILLA to disable three cameras and open one door.
37. If you do choose to take the sailors down, a Gas Grenade followed by some Tranquilizer Darts works well. You'll find more Tranquilizer Darts on each body.
38. Carefully return below then head through this doorway as indicated. Bust the crates inside for some Tranquilizer Darts.
39. Turn left and follow this corridor.
40. Avoid the patrols, turn the corner and approach this mechanic when nobody else is around.
41. A brief cutscene plays. Recharge at the Repair Bot and grab the Heli-Ops Room Nano-Key from the crate behind the mechanic.
42. Head into the transformer room. There is a spider around the right corner. Send in your Spy Drone and take it out with an EMP blast.
43. Daedalus provides you with information on the sole remaining associate of the Illuminati leadership, Beth DuClare. Proceed past the disabled spider and deactivate the transformer with Multitools. Head through the grate in the floor.
44. Use Multitools to deactivate the transformer on the left. Proceed where the blue laser had been and turn right.
45. Similarly, bypass this transformer and complete the secondary objective.
46. Return above and toss a LAM at this third weld point. You earn another 120 skill points.
47. Recharge at the bot outside and receive the appreciation of the mechanic. There are several ways to proceed at this point. My preference is to return inside the transformer room and take this grate below.
48. Follow the shaft to the exit on the other side. You receive an Exploration Bonus of 40 skill points.
49. You'll emerge in this area. Activate your Power Recycler and Cloak then have at it. Among the items available are a lockpick and a Medkit, plus lots of ammo if that's your bag.
50. Under the chopper is this area. The DataCube at (1) has the hangar code 4453. Inside the locker (2) is 10mm Ammo. Inside the locker (3) you'll find a Prod Charger and Darts.
51. Recharge at the bot as needed. When you're ready to wrap it up, toss a LAM at the fourth weld.
52. Make one final recharge at the bot, then head out through here.
53. There are security cameras here so move fast. This crate holds a Bioelectric Cell, and there is a Multitool on the floor to the right. Ascend the ladder.
54. Jump into the upstream from this fan.
55. Wee! Float up to the ledge and grab the Bioelectric Cell and Multitool. Float through the indicated opening, the one farther from the security camera. You earn an Area Location Bonus of 40 skill points.
56. Drop down and keep left. You'll come to this grate with a Prod Charger.
57. Avoid the patrol and grab this Prod Charger.
58. This neighboring office holds an Augmentation Canister (Cloak/Radar Transparency), Scramble Grenade, GEP Gun, Plasma Clip and a lockpick.
59. Wait for the guard to move into this position then quietly slip out the door.
60. Follow the corridor to this door. Press the switch to open the hatch and a security camera will spot you instantly. To avoid detection, hold back and send in your Spy Drone to disable the camera.
61. This next part is very difficult to pull of without knocking out any of the soldiers, but if you move quickly and activate your Cloak it can be done cleanly. If you're feeling very confident you can take the time to bust open the crates for a MedKit and a Multitool.
62. Begin by dropping a LAM down to the fifth and final weld point.
63. Head over to this corner and press the Bilge Power switch. Login to this computer with the account ROOT/REINDEERFLOTILLA. Reverse the pump flow.
64. Your mission is accomplished, the ship is rocking violently and it's time to get out of here. This is your quickest way out. The crate ahead holds a lockpick. Take the stairs back up to exit the ship.
65. Tong advises that a maintenance door on the west end of the dock is your way out. There's the door just behind the guard.
66. Climb the ladder and earn 40 skill points. Taking the left approach is a bit easier. The approach on the right leads to this spinning tunnel, reminiscent of Kennywood Park's Noah's Ark.
67. Use your Spy Drone or EMP Grenades to knock out the spiders then climb up here. Grab the Multitool and lockpick and escape out the indicated grate.
68. Toss a LAM (from a safe distance) to blast open this vent.
69. Jock's chopper lands on the roof. Climb aboard to be whisked away and end the level.