1. Jock drops you off at the Brooklyn Naval Shipyards. Proceed through the grate ahead.
2. If you spoke with Vinny earlier then approach this guard. He will give you a key to the main gate.
3. Use the key to enter the main gate.
4. Otherwise, you'll have the difficult task of passing through this grate and defeating the obstacles beyond.
5. To the right are these three trailers, all locked. The key is through the door marked by the arrow. (1) is the best and holds a Bioelectric Cell, a lockpick and a Range Weapon Mod. (2) holds 7.62x51mm Ammo and a Medkit. (3) holds 12 Gauge Buckshot Shells and 30.06 Ammo.
6. Slip inside and hack the Security Terminal behind the vending machine. Deactivate the three cameras. You'll earn 20 skill points for opening the door.
7. Enter the office to the left of the vending machines. Behind this locked desk door is the key to the outside trailers. The left desk door holds a DataCube with the Security Terminal account USFEMA/SECURITY.
8. In the neighboring bathroom you'll find a Medkit under the sink and this DataCube with the sub facility entrance code 0909 in this bathroom stall.
9. Inside the neighboring office is this desk. Under the cabinet is the key to the ammo storage warehouse. This left cabinet holds the supply closet and Commander's office keys. The right cabinet holds 10mm Ammo.
10. To the right is a security panel. Use the account USFEMA/SECURITY to put the robots in standby. Disable the three cameras and unlock the main sewer grate. Non-pacifists can rig the robots and turrets to fire on the enemy.
11. Ascend these stairs, careful not to alert the nearby patrols.
12. Your Speed Enhancement will allow you to reach those supplies on the left. You'll find an Assault Shotgun, Rockets, and Sabot Shells. Proceed through the door visible on the right.
13. Use your Prod to bring down the guard on the walkway. Use your ammo storage warehouse key to unlock the door ahead.
14. A Scramble Grenade will turn these bots on each other. Alternately, a LAM will ignite the nearby barrels and destroy both bots instantly.
15. Step into this nearby office.
16. Jock radios that Smuggler's place has been raided. Use the account USFEMA/SECURITY on the security terminal on the right. Place the bots in standby mode and disable all cameras. Press the three buttons on the console to open the storage sheds beyond. Climb the ladder on the right to find a lockpick, Sabot Shells and a LAW.
17. The three storage sheds are now open, and the bots are in standby. Grab any supplies you want, making sure you have at least five explosives to destroy the upcoming tri-hull welds.
18. Notice how these roofs form steps. Climb to the highest one and earn 50 skill points. The sirens here sound very cool with a premium sound system.
19. These large cargo doors were opened by the patrols when they heard the bots fighting. Head over to the Base Commander's office.
20. Break open this window. Use your Microfibral Muscle to move the barrel, then use your Enhanced Speed to jump onto the barrel so you can pass through the window. Otherwise, use lockpicks on the door.
21. You earn an Accomplishment Bonus of 20 skill points. The DataCube reveals the East Warehouse code 2249. The left cabinet holds a Reload Weapon mod. The right cabinet holds the weapon storage closet key. The center drawer holds c100.
22. The safe under the window holds an Augmentation Canister (Aqualung/Environmental Resistance) and a DataCube with a picture of Walton Simons' augmentations.
23. The Commander's office key unlocks the door to this area. Immediately crouch and access the Security Terminal (USFEMA/SECURITY) to turn off all cameras, and open all doors. The closet on the left holds Ballistic Armor, 10mm Ammo, 7.62x51mm Ammo, and a Multitool.
24. (1) holds a Medkit in the right cabinet. Read the DataCube for a Millennium Magazine cover photo of Bob Page. (2) holds two candy bars and binoculars. (3) holds a lockpick in the right cabinet and two Bioelectric Cells in the middle drawer. The locked file cabinet behind the desk holds a DataCube with the account WALTON/SIMONS.
25. Across from the Base Commander building is this building. You can use the same technique as before to enter the building. Before entering, pass through the gate on the right to earn an Area Location Bonus of 40 skill points.
26. Inside you'll find a Repair Bot, two Multitools, and a lockpick.
27. This keypad opens the previously-opened gate (thanks, Andy). Use another barrel and your Speed Enhancement to hoist yourself out the window.
28. You can ignore this building if you're low on lockpicks. The only thing inside is Ballistic Armor.
29. If you approach this elevator, Tong will suggest riding it to the top.
30. My preference is to ascend these stairs and enter the code 0909 into the keypad. Thermoptic Cammo helps conceal you from the bots as you cross this area to the stairs.
31. Sneak under this table to avoid the security camera. The door beyond automatically opens.
32. Tong prepares you for heavy resistance. Not through this door, however.
33. The soldier inside recognizes you and reveals that the ramp key is in a locker up the hall. Read the DataCube on his desk to learn that the ramp access code is 6655. Hack the Security Terminal to turn off three cameras.
34. The lockers are through this door.
35. This locker holds a DataCube which confirms the ramp code 6655. The mechanic in here is an ally, as are all the mechanics in this area.
36. Continue down the hall and Tong radios that your objective is here - the PRCS Wall Cloud.
37. Descend the stairs then slip through this door on the right.
38. If you spoke with Vinny earlier, these mechanics will reveal the ramp code, 6655.
39. MJ12 patrol the dock. When they are walking away, enter the code 6655 where indicated, then ascend the ramp. You could have learned the code here, here or here.
40. Ascend the ramp and Tong congratulates you. Turn right and head all the way to the back. Chinese military patrol the ship so be quiet. I'm also going to be making a big role-playing decision here. The objective is to sink this boat, so anyone we knock out is as good as dead. We want to complete our mission without knocking anyone on the boat unconscious.
41. In this nook you'll find a LAM, 30.06 Ammo, Ballistic Armor and a MedKit.
42. Don't miss this LAM, either.
43. Avoid the patrols and sneak your way back to the front of the ship. Ascend one of these two ramps and pass through the hatch. Stay crouched to muffle your footsteps on the metal floor.
44. You earn 75 skill points for entering the Wall Cloud. Beware the patrols on deck. Proceed where indicated.
45. This locked locker holds a Multitool -- I'd save my lockpick.
46. Across the room are these lockers, all unlocked. Grab the precious Bioelectric Cell.
47. Pass through the neighboring bathroom to the adjoining bunks, noting the vent on the left.
48. These lockers hold nothing worth taking. The left lockers hold cigarettes and soda. The lockers on the right hold a forty, Soy Food, and the locked locker holds c100 -- not worth the lockpick IMHO.
49. When the coast is clear, cross the hall as indicated.
50. Grab this Ambrosia Vial for Stanton Dowd. The safe in the rear-left of the room holds something worthy of your lockpicks - an Augmentation Upgrade Canister.
51. Carefully backtrack to the bathroom and pass through the vent you noted earlier. Ascend these stairs to the upper deck.