1. Before charging off to meet Gordon, we can do a couple side quests. These can be done any time, but now's as good a time as any. Pick the lock on this door to the left of the Police station.
2. Inside you'll find a lockpick, a baton and a sword, plus this hidden panel. Slide it open to reveal a keypad with a two-digit code. The code is "22".
3. Inside you'll find more supplies, and you earn an Area Location Bonus of 40 skill points. The DataCube holds the code for the Police Station - 911.
4. Slip into the Police Station with the code 911 then knock out this guard with your Prod.
5. Disable this guard in the neighboring room and enter the code 87342 into the keypad ahead.
6. Head below to earn an Area Location Bonus of 40 skill points. Read this DataCube which implicates Maggie Chow.
7. Bypass the Luminous Path Temple for now and head into the Canal Road tunnel.
8. Turn left after the stairs and find a lockpick here.
9. Keep heading left and you'll find more lockpicks on the bodies of the dead Luminous Path members. Approach the vehicles to earn an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points.
10. Return to Gordon Quick. A cutscene plays and Gordon reveals the compound entrance code 1997. Enter the code into the keypad to the left of this door.
11. Once inside the compound you earn an Accomplishment Bonus of 200 skill points. Slip into this room on the left to find a credit chit worth c25.
12. Ascend these stairs and head straight back.
13. Descend these stairs and proceed through the door.
14. Continue down a long corridor to this area. A chair and your Speed Enhancement help you reach this top bunk for a lockpick.
15. You'll find a Medkit under this bunk.
16. Enter the code 1997 into this keypad and proceed to Tracer Tong's laboratory.
17. Press the wall switch and this corridor is revealed.
18. You earn a Subject Acquisition Bonus of 200 skill points. Tracer tells you that he may be able to deactivate your kill switch, and that Alex is here as well. You'll find c100 and Jock's apartment key on the table behind Tong. Pass through the doorway to the right of the table and turn left down the stairs.
19. Stand in the center of the room and Tong's device will deactivate the killswitch.
20. Don't return to Tong just yet. Instead step through here.
21. Grab the Bioelectric Cell form the table and repair yourself with the Medbot. Proceed through the doorway ahead to find Alex.
22. Alex has learned that Daedalus may be an AI known as Echelon IV. If you had Jaime meet you here you will get an Augmentation Upgrade from him.
23. Follow the catwalk above to this cabinet holding a Plasma Clip and a Multitool.
24. Return to Tracer Tong. He instructs you to find the ROM encoding for the Dragon's Tooth sword. He gives you a computer account JCDENTON/SANCTUARY and the VersaLife code 06288.
25. Grab any supplies you want before leaving. Behind these doors you'll find a repair bot and several supply crates.
26. Here's the VersaLife entrance. You'll find it near the entrance to the Lucky Money. Enter the code 06288.
27. Take the elevator up and talk to the receptionist. You are free to explore the first three levels of the building.
28. You'll find Mr. Hundley on the second level. He offers to get you into the secret laboratories for c2000. Tell him, "Never mind," because there are two free ways to get the code.
29. One way is to hack any computer in the area. You can create a Security Pass for yourself of 6512 - the same code that Hundley will give you.
30. Alternately, you can talk to this Nervous Worker on the third floor. He offers to give you the code if you kill Hundley. Actually, he'll give you the code if you just knock Hundley out.
31. Behind the Nervous Worker is this keypad. Enter the code 6512 and enter.
32. Take the elevator down. The Laboratory Supervisor greets you and warns that the alarms will sound if you cause trouble. You may recognize this area from the opening cutscene.
33. Behind the giant hand are two corridors. The left corridor leads to an elevator which you can take up to this room. You'll find this DataCube indicating that MChow should be given full access. The Nanokey is for a Magnetic Augmentation Chamber. Access the Security Terminal and disable all cameras, unlock and open all doors.
34. The view from up here is quite spectacular.
35. The corridor to the right of the giant hand leads to a break room and two rooms with locked cabinets. Read the DataCube in the break room to learn the UC code 525. Knock out everyone with your Prod in the other rooms and open the cabinets. Grab any supplies you want and read the DataCubes to learn the account MJ12/SECURITY. The master password for the server node is DAMOCLES, and the magnetic testing chamber code is 5878.
36. Proceed through this trap door you opened earlier.
37. You earn an Area Location Bonus of 50 skill points. Tracer Tong informs you that the ROM-encoding should be nearby. In fact, it's directly beneath you in this structure. Before jumping in, however, it's wise to explore the area first.
38. Descend one of the ramps then head through here. On the left you'll find the MJ12 locker room. The sole locked locker holds a pistol and the supply crates hold 10mm Ammo. On the right is a series of vents that you can explore for 50 skill points -- be careful as there is a Greasel scurrying about.
39. Continue down the corridor and you'll empty into this area. Approach the indicated window to eavesdrop on a conversation between Bob Page and Maggie Chow.
40. Note the Dragon's Tooth Swords being carried by the Special Security. Proceed down this ramp.
41. The Nano Key next to this carcass will allow you to open up the cells holding the Bum and the Greasels. You can free them if you want to enjoy some chaos.
42. All that's down here are some aliens in radiation.
43. Read the DataCube and grab the lockpick on these counters.
44. Here's the jackpot. Use the login MCHOW and password DAMOCLES on the nearby computer. Press all the options to shut down the magnetic containment and open the door. Inside you'll find Augmentation Canisters for Spy Drone/Aggressive Defense System, Targeting/Vision Enhancement, and Radar Transparency/Cloak, plus a Bioelectric Cell for good measure. The code 5878 works also.
45. The nearby MedBot will install your choice of Augmentations. Cloak is very useful for the upcoming escape. I also chose Vision Enchainment. Spy Drone was installed earlier.
46. Backtrack to this position and take the lift up.
47. Use the login MCHOW and password DAMOCLES on this computer. Upload the Nanotech Blade ROM.
48. Tracer Tong instructs you to meet the Triad leaders at the temple. Take the lift back down and activate your Cloak -- your free reign at VersaLife has come to an end.
49. Head back out the way you came. Your Cloak uses a lot of power so keep an eye on its consumption.
50. The elevator brings you back to John Smith. A cutscene plays where JC warn's him to get away.
51. Re-activate your Cloak before proceeding through the Versalife lobby. Even the receptionist will open fire if you are seen. Take the elevator back to the Wan Chai Market.