1. This Luminous Path member approaches to tell you that Maggie Chow's residence is half a block down on the left. He urges you not to be fooled by her lies.
2. Here is Maggie's residence - the Queen's Tower at 1313 Tonnochi Road.
3. Inside the indicated room you'll find c50 and a Security Computer Terminal. Hack the terminal to disable three cameras and open two doors. The Public Access Terminal beyond instructs Maggie Chow's visitors to use the penthouse elevator.
4. The Terminal informs potential tenants they can visit the renovations with the elevator code 3444.
5. Ride the elevator up with the code 3444. Give the junkie c20 and she'll tell you to avoid the nearby back entrance to Maggie Chow's. The DataCube on the table visible beyond reveals the security terminal login QUEENSTOWER/SECURITY plus the elevator bypass code 1709.
6. Return to the lobby then ride the penthouse elevator up to Maggie Chow's.
7. Talk to May Sung, Maggie's made. May will lead you to Maggie.
8. You may recognize Maggie from the opening cutscene. Talk to her repeatedly and learn that she works for the Red Arrow Triad. She gives you the code to the police vault 87342 and asks you to retrieve the evidence that will prove her claim that MJ12 and the Luminous Path are working together to steal the Dragon's Tooth sword.
9. The objective is a ruse. Maggie's guards (MJ12 Troops) will attack you upon your return from the police station, so it's wise to explore the place now. Head upstairs and knock out May Sung with your Prod. You'll find a credit chit with c100 on the nearby table in this room.
10. Across the hall is a conference room with this DataCube. Read it to learn that Maggie's password has been changed from "Tai-Fun". The two books on the table are titled, "Tai-Fun" and "Insurgent".
11. Enter the login, "mchow" and password, "insurgent" on the nearby Security Terminal. Disable the three cameras and unlock the one door.
12. Maggie remains perched on her bench, but just for the moment. Proceed as indicated.
13. Follow the corridor around the corner, then "use" this Paper Lantern to reveal a secret passage beyond.
14. Once you cross this threshold, Maggie will vanish from her perch.
15. Proceed to this position. Tracer Tong radios that you have found the Dragon's Tooth sword. He offers assistance if you retrieve the sword and bring it to Max Chen to demonstrate Maggie's guilt.
16. I prefer to leave the guards alone in the neighboring room, but a Gas Grenade and Tranquilizer Darts can bring them down. Non-pacifists should wait and use the powerful Dragon's Tooth sword. Inside this room you'll find a lockpick, a Clip Weapon Mod, Sabot Shells, HE Ammo, and c50.
17. If you've left the MJ12 alive, you'll want to crouch to remain quiet on the metal floor as you approach this message from Walton Simons. Read the nearby DataCube on the shelf to the left.
18. Use the login MCHOW/INSURGENT to access this computer. Read the emails and open the weapon case.
19. Grab the sword and Tracer Tong radios your instructions.
20. Time for some optional exploration (Speed Enhancement highly recommended). If you aren't interested, you may skip ahead. Quietly exit then return outside the Queen's Tower. Turn left at the end of this alley and pass through the gate.
21. Climb the ladder then use the code 1709 on the keypad. The elevator takes you up to the roof. You'll find a multitool on the elevator railing. Take some time to enjoy the view!
22. Activate your Speed Enhancement then leap down to this balcony.
23. Pick the lock on this door and enter the apartment.
24. Continue through this door.
25. Pick up this NanoKey to learn that you're in Jock's apartment!
26. Read this DataCube to learn Jock's login and password, FLYBOY/5X5.
27. This computer is in the closet off the previous room. Use the account FLYBOY/5X5 and read emails to Jock from Paul, Tracer Tong and Daedalus.
28. Behind this door is a bathroom where you will find a Medkit.
29. Use your keyring to unlock the front door then ascend these stairs to the ladder visible beyond.
30. Jump to the ledge below then hop across where indicated. It's tricky but certainly do-able.
31. A Sniper Rifle can be found here if that's your thing.
32. Lots of arrows. Looks worse than it is.
33. Jump to the billboard below. If you can hit the top of the sign first it will break your fall nicely.
34. On the ledge you'll find a lockpick and a Bioelectric Cell.
35. Activate your Speed Enhancement to enable your drop to the street below.
36. Did I mention there's an elevator :) Well, it's not very reliable on the recall, so our little trip wasn't really wasted. The elevator is straight back behind these blue posts.
37. Take the elevator up and immediately crouch into this cubbyhole. It's a bit easier to ride the elevator all the way up, crouch, then keep crawling forward while the elevator rides down. When the cubbyhole arrives you'll slip right in. There's a skull here and a switch that opens the vent below. What purpose this serves I do not know.
38. Back to the task at hand. Return to the Wan Chai market. This time you can finally head down to the Lucky Money.
39. You can help these two Australian tourists with c40 if you like, but there's nothing in it for you.
40. The Door Girl has a leather fetish. Pay her the c25 to enter the club.
42. Time to mix and mingle. The Stuffy Suit informs you that Max Chen can be found in the back room.
43. This Thug is a disgruntled employee from the Quick Stop next door. He spills the login to their computer - MANAGEMENT/CODE324.
44. Carole and Lisa need to get a room.
45. You're better of paying the Australians out front than Mamasan's c100 companions.
46. Upstairs, these VersaLife employees are having a private conversation and do not wish to be disturbed.
47. Ask the Aussie bartender about Max Chen. Tell him that Maggie Chow sent you, and he'll inform you that Max is through the door behind the bar.
48. Through the door and down these stairs you'll find two doorways. The locked doorway on the right holds a Bioelectric Cell, Tech Goggles, a LAW, a Sniper Rifle, and 30.06 ammo.
49. The door on the left leads to the Red Arrow hideout. Hack the Security Terminal on the table's edge to open the safe behind the ticket counter, where you'll find c200. Max Chen is through the doors directly ahead.
50. A cutscene plays. JC explains that Maggie works for MJ12 and that she stole the sword. Max agrees to a cease fire. Your objectives are updated -- inform Gordon Quick of Max's decision.
51. MJ12 Commandos attack, but are quickly dispatched by Max's men. Search their bodies for supplies.
52. Stop at the Quick Stop on your way out. Hack this Security Computer Terminal to disable the security cameras. Use the account MANAGEMENT/CODE324 to open the safe behind the desk. Hack the ATM for c100.