1. You're in Hong Kong, but the MJ12 locked onto Jock's Chopper and had the nav computer fly you right into their base atop the Versalife building. Jock wants to punch a hole in the blast doors, and you need to release the weapon lock holding him back.
2. Jock tells you the weapon lock can be released on Flight Deck 1. Slip through the vent by the chopper and head down this shaft. At (1) you'll find the Munitions Bay. Grab any equipment you want and a DataCube with the purge valve code 99871. At (2) you'll find a keypad which will release toxic gas when you use the code 99871. You can don a Hazmat suit or wait out the gas in the center of the shaft. At (3) is a vent which leads to the MJ12 barracks.
3. The gas will kill most of the MJ12 in the barracks. Obviously do not use this tactic if you are playing as a pacifist.
4. Pass through the vent at (3) and you'll drop into the locker room of the MJ12 barracks. Search the area for supplies. If you choose to pick this locked door you'll find a Gas Grenade inside.
5. Of course, I chose not to release the gas and the MJ12 are still alive and kicking. Carefully avoid them and the security camera around the corner. Sneak up those stairs on the right.
6. (1) Is the sole unlocked locker and holds a Munitions Bay key, a Pepper Gun and c100. (2) Holds a Trophy Cup and 10mm ammo (save your lockpick). (3) Holds the Flight Control Decks key and the elevator code 989. (4) Is the hardest to avoid detection and holds a Multitool plus c50.
7. If you're a sniper you won't want to miss the Sniper Rifle.
8. Slip through this vent, careful to avoid the security camera. Keep left.
9. Before ascending this ladder, snatch the lockpick from the pipe behind you.
10. Follow the vent to this security bot. Toss an EMP to disable it. Otherwise it will attack when you are about to make your escape.
11. Descend the ladder then exit to this vent on the right. Ascend the stairs to the Flight Control Decks.
12. Let's start with Flight Deck 2.
13. This DataCube contains a note suggesting that Tech Sergeant McKinney controls access to Flight Control. We've already swiped the key from his locker.
14. (1) raises the helipad to the upper deck, which can be reached by ascending the ladder (4) (best avoided for pacifist play). (2) opens the Munitions Bay (been there) and (3) is disabled.
15. The Security Terminal above the console can disable three security cameras. Slip through the vent below.
16. Descend the ladder halfway and proceed as indicated.
17. Another Security Bot. Disable it with an EMP Grenade.
18. Return up to the Flight Control Deck and cross the hall to Control Deck 1. Use your Nano Key to unlock the door.
19. This time the Weapons Lock button works. Jock tells you to come on down and he'll launch a missile to clear the blast doors to the south, which you should avoid.
20. Return to the chopper and Jock fires two missiles at the blast doors.
21. Your exit is through the debris under the "LOCKDOWN" sign. Electrical arcing can be disabled by bypassing the Control Panel to the right with Multitools, or you can just take your chances.
22. Ride the elevator down to the Wan Chai Market. Jock and Daedalus both radio that you must locate Tracer Tong.
23. You can hack this ATM at the northwest corner of the market for c100.
24. The voice acting in this level is notably bad. Listen to Louis Pan threaten the news stand vendor for protection money. He's working for the Luminous Path.
25. Follow the boy and he'll lead you to the compound Paul used to visit.
26. Standing guard is Gordon Quick. He knows Paul and can get you to Tracer Tong, but first you'll have to earn his trust. Find the Dragon Tooth Sword at Maggie Chow's home, 1313 Tonnochi Road.
27. You can return to the news stand vendor and learn about the Luminous Path and Red Arrow Triads, plus hear what she has to say about Maggie Chow.
28. The nearby DataCube holds this very confusing map.
29. Ignore the Lucky Money for now and head toward the sign to Tonnochi Road. Instead of heading left as indicated, turn right.
30. Make another right then descend down this ramp to the canal below.
31. You'll find lockpicks inside each of the supply crates.
32. Board this barge.
33. Talk to this girl and she'll offer to sell you weapon mods.
34. Descend the stairs into the barge's hold and find crates containing a Medkit and food. Read this DataCube indicating that a repair bot has been wired into the engine compartment.
35. "Use" this Paper Lantern to open a secret panel. Bust apart the cardboard box to pass through.
36. It's the engine compartment! Fill up on energy at the Repair Bot then pick the lock on the neighboring trunk to find several vials of Zyme plus c450.
37. At this point I dump all of my skill points into Swimming and upgrade it to 'Master'. Upgraded swimming skill makes exploring this large canal area much easier. Pacifist players can skip the neighboring barge. Others may access it by dropping from the bridge above. Pass through the trap door (inset), don a Hazmat suit, pass through the toxic fog and retrieve rockets, napalm, and plasma.
38. Enter through the indicated doorway. You can see the original barge on the left for reference. Inside you'll find a locked trunk holding a Multitool and a Bioelectric cell -- better to save your lockpick.
39. Ascend the stairs and earn an Exploration Bonus of 20 skill points. Talk to the fisherman and learn of a Triad leader who was murdered. The Dragon Tooth Sword was possibly the murder weapon. Bust open the nearby Medical Supply Crate for a Medkit.
40. Ascend this ladder and press the switch at the top to exit through the door.
41. We're back where we started. Proceed as indicated.
42. Follow the arrows clockwise from top-left to arrive at the Old China Hand.
43. Head downstairs and this man will approach, mistakenly thinking you are Paul. Talk to him repeatedly and he'll offer to sell you equipment and information - at very inflated prices.
44. Exit through the east doorway and pass through the kitchen to this meat freezer. Climb the crates to the meat rack (your Speed Enhancement helps).
45. A thin layer of frost covers everything so watch your step. Pass through one of those vents ahead.
46. Follow the ventilation shaft and earn an Exploration Bonus of 50 skill points. Continue over the canal as seen here.
47. Continue all the way down to this submerged section of highway. Swim left past this wrecked car.
48. Avoid the Baby Karkians and retrieve this Bioelectric Cell and Augmentation Upgrade Canister from the dead body.
49. Now we can continue to Tonnochi Road. Return to this position and hop across the broken bridge. Alternately, you can take one of the intact bridges on either side. Pass under the Tonnochi Road sign.
50. Continue through the walkway to Tonnochi Road Wan Chai District.